“Must stop”

Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A traditional ice cream parlor combined with a cafe style restaurant featuring pizza, authentic Philly steaks, subs and salads. Also open for breakfast Saturday and Sunday
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food is great. The ice cream is great. Everything is great. The remodeling of the place looks amazing. Becca and Christian are awesome.

1  Thank Kkarpa

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Phillip Arthur's is a place you need to eat the food I quality and delicious and won't brake the bank. Personally my favorite place to eat you have to go the servers are great Becca and Par are my favorite they are the nicest people you'll meet.

pguarno, Owner at Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

I have got to tell you I am so proud of our employees Pat Becca Jon and our Part timers. They are waht really set us apart and kudos and kisses to my wife who redid the menu and the decor and took us away from a fast food pizza place to a quanit little unique Hershey Cafe. Thank you for noticiing and for shopping LOCAL.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Phillip Arthurs is a one stop for everything you would want. Great food, great ice cream, great atmosphere. And best of all the service! Becca and Jon make you like part of the family. You definitely can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Philip Arthurs is such a great place. The remodeling is fantastic and adds a nice touch to the place itself. The food is delicious and reasonable prices. The workers are so friendly and they are great with customers. Rebecca is one of my personal favorites. She is an amazing worker over all. I always look forward to coming here when she's working. Always a joy. I definitely recommend coming here especially with the family. It is a very family friendly place. And the ice cream!? Oh my gosh I love it! So many different flavors and it is all just delicious! This place is over all a great place and definitely say "Go here!" :D

Reviewed April 18, 2014

I live just a few blocks away from PA's, so it was a natural choice when I was hungry, but the efficient staff, great ingredients, and choice of tasty options keeps me coming back. Pat always makes a good sandwich, and encourages me to try new stuff.
It's an odd mix of pizza shop, ice cream parlor, and deli, (with breakfast to top it off), but it works somehow. Clean and inviting decor as well. Has a few off-street parking spots.