“Do not eat here!!”

Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs
Ranked #13 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A traditional ice cream parlor combined with a cafe style restaurant featuring pizza, authentic Philly steaks, subs and salads. Also open for breakfast Saturday and Sunday
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Ok, my family wanted a quick pizza after a visit to Hershey park, and one of the employees mentioned this place. When we walked in the door it was about 3 pm so it wasn't that busy, and the cashier promptly greeted us and took our order. We got 3 sodas and a large pizza. The pizza was pretty expensive ($14) and HORRIBLE quality! It was practically burnt the crust could barely be chewed. The sodas didn't come out until after our first slice was eaten even though we asked for them twice. While we were there a group of young girls came in and some guy with a pony tail whom I guess was the manager asked them how their stuff was and tried to start a conversation with them, while never stopping with the family who was actually having issues. By the time we were finished we didn't even bother boxing up the leftovers or risking ice cream, we just tossed it in the trash and went to king cone for ice cream. I will NEVER come back here and warn everyone else I know to do the same!!

1  Thank Mommaof2munckins
pguarno, Owner at Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2012

Well we are in the top 10, provide good casual food at a reasonable or ice and the kids live us.. I am sure you are referring to me the owner when isaid hello to "young girls" actually we are a trusted hershey favorite after school and those young girls and boys are our VIP customers. So we do say hello amd make the, feel special. If you were not happy you should have said so and we would fix it.. I'm see I just happened to walk in since I'm kind of bust with a newborn son.

There are newer reviews for Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs

Reviewed September 11, 2012

this little ice cream parlor has great food followed by great service. Miro was very friendly & polite to my family. when we return to hershey, we will definately visit Phillip Arthur's for grub before we enter hershey park. we were there on 8-24-2012.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My friend and I had paninis. They were hot and crisp. Overall, good lunch stop and would be kid friendly.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had pizza!! Magnific!! CheeseSteak!!
Fries!! Onion Rings!! A wrap! Chicken quesidila !! Right across the street from Hershey Park.....Fantastic food....really ya gotta try it.....from Dayton Oh .....passing thru.....stop in youll be glad you did!! Miro and Thomas will make you feel at home.....GOD Bless all!!

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Hungry for ice cream and went into Phillip Arthur's. We enjoyed sundaes and they were tasty. Enjoyed the Hershey named sundaes. Clever! They also have food but we went in just for ice cream.