“A Birthday gift for Diane”

Spa at the Hotel Hershey
Reviewed September 12, 2013

The Spa experience was certainly on the high end and well received.
The amenities are magnificent, and the grounds and gardens are very pleasant to wander around.
The $$ value was on the high side, but well made up for with the ambiance :)

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"oasis lounge"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I spent a few hours here getting a pedicure. You get to wear a really comfy robe, eat muffins, drink water, cofee, or tea, have Hershey kisses, and just relax! They will come and get you when it is your appointment time. You are also able to use the indoor pool, but I didn't use it on my visit. This was my first time visiting and I cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My daughter & I celebrated her birthday at the beautiful & relaxing chocolate spa at Hershey Hotel. It was a wonderful experience for both of us & lived up to every expectation. We had the most delicious chocolate-scented massages EVER ! Lunch in the Oasis restaurant was especially tasty, and the scenic views of the Hershey PA countryside were out of this world. We WILL BE BACK !!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My daughter and I received facials and pedicures at this spa. Lovely atmosphere, but very cold temperature throughout spa. My facialist began by shining a bright light on my face and telling me my makeup looked uneven. Although she was nice and courteous, I felt that there were many products being pushed on me. After my facial and before pedicure, my daughter and I were whisked over to the makeup area where more products were pushed. My facialist applied a foundation with the word "glo" in it. (Anyone with oily skin knows to stay far away from a product with that word in the description.) I guess there wasn't enough time for my daughter, because she was not addressed, and no products were recommended for her. Our pedicured were relaxing (apart from the obnoxious teens getting manicures behind us - not the spa's fault). I was asked about the temperature of my water, and when I requested it be a bit warmer, she poured more cold water into the tub. (?) There was a lovely "oasis" area to rest and relax in while our polish dried. (During which time, my temporary sandal the spa had provided broke off between the toe.) When I went back to the desk to pay for the services, I did not realize/was not told that the man who ran my card through ran it the first time with the wrong amount (decimal in the wrong place) and that created a possible fraud alert on my credit card account. (bells and whistles). Had I not called my credit card company back, they would have suspended use on the card (inconvenient and potentially embarrassing!) A few hours later, the skin on my face looked ridiculously shiny. I could not wait to wash the foundation off! Overall, the spa provided a nice experience, but I feel it is highly overrated.

3  Thank Jenn24802
See more reviews
Reviewed August 23, 2013

This was our first visit to Hershey. The town and all it's wonderful amenities are simply stunning.
The visit was topped off by a surprise visit to The Spa at the Hershey Hotel! So amazing. Massage. Soak. Pedicure. and all PERFECT. I will be honest, I was a bit overwhelmed by the bill for the day and felt guilty spending so much on myself..... yet it was so worth every penny. I have never been treated so well. My every need, want or wish catered to. In many cases, answered before asked! My only regret, people on cell phones. Taking calls and speaking very loudly. During my pedicure the woman next to me would not get off the phone! With every new message a very loud ping. There is a no phone policy. It needs to be enforced. However, that is a very minor issue and the over all experience was beyond amazing. Perfect day.

1  Thank mrslee64