“Wonderful Experience”

Spa at the Hotel Hershey
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was my first time at the Spa and it was out of this world. I had a hydrotherapy bath and chocolate bean polish and can't say enough about the experience. The technicians were wonderful and everyone was very friendly and welcoming. This is truly a luxurious experience and they really went out of their way to make it so. I cannot wait to go back!

There are newer reviews for Spa at the Hotel Hershey

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The chocolate facial was terrible. Technician was lazy and used an old wet towel to dry my feet. I had to wash off left over chocolate off of my face when I went back to my room. Not at all worth $240.00 don't waste your time ormoney

3  Thank Mary F
Reviewed October 8, 2012

You can't go wrong at the Hotel Hershey Spa. Any service you get there will be amazing, just for the fact that you will be spending time at the Hotel Hershey. You have access to all the hotel's amenities; fitness center, Oasis spa (lunch in your robe), the indoor pool & hot tub. They make you feel so special from the minute you book your service.

1  Thank Joanna7906
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Not a big "spa guy" but it is a relaxing place. Plus you get all day access to the pool, fitness room and a bunch of other amenities with any paid service.

1  Thank natron06
Reviewed September 29, 2012

This is my favorite spa to go to. It is beautiful. And the tranquility room is very comfortable with tea, water, muffins, and of course, Hershey kisses! Book way in advance. It fills up quickly. I love showering after and doing my hair there. The gift shop is lovely, but spa prices. I've never had the same person twice. In the 10 yrs I've been going there, I think I had 1 massage that was just "ok". All the other times were fantastic and relaxing. Massages and chocolate make a heavenly combination in my book! ;)

1  Thank Pam M