“perfect end to a trip to Hershey Park”

Cullari Vineyards and Winery
VIP Private Wine Tour with Lunch in Hershey from Lancaster
Ranked #14 of 34 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hershey's first and only winery. We have over 30 different varieties of wines all of which are bottled in Hershey. Our most popular wines are White on White, Black on Black, Pomegranate Splash and Coco Nostra chocolate wine. There is no entry fee, but we do have some tasting options that are between $1.00 and $5.00. We have handicap parking in the rear of our building and a place for a picnic. Feel free to bring your own food or snacks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
North Kingstown
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“perfect end to a trip to Hershey Park”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stopped by Cullari after visiting Hershey Park (not the rides, just the tour). I had a wonderful time, great wine, great energy and very helpful folks. Brian was very knowledgeable about the wines and wine pairings. I'm not a sweet wine or white wine fan but the Vidal Blanc is so good, I really wish I could get more! The fruit wines seem to be very popular, but not my taste. The Coco Nostra, however is a must!

Akron, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great selection of wine. All very delicious and reasonably priced. Our server Michelle was a pleasure and made our experience ”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

a pleasure to visit. Will come back again when I am in the area. Hesitated coming in because it wasn't on a Vineyard but we thought it was worth a shot. So glad I didn't drive away. Michelle was a pleasure and wine was great and reasonably priced

1 Thank leightide
“Great people, great atmosphere, amazing wine!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We have been to this winery twice in the past two months and both times were amazing. Not only do they have a wide variety of interesting and wonderful wines, but they also have a great atmosphere and friendly people working there.
The tasting is a must - it's only $5 for 6 tastes, plus includes the tasting glass, some cheese and crackers, and 10% off your wine purchases that day. Definitely try the Coco Nostra (their chocolate wine)--it is absolutely delicious! Also loved Black on Black, Blue on Blue, and their Cayuga White.
We will be planning another visit soon so we can try more of their varieties!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great experience !”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My girlfriend & I were out here for a special event. Since we traveled 4 hrs to get here and was staying only 1 1/2 miles away we thought it would be something different to do. It was my friends first experience at a wine tasting which made it even more special. I was quite surprised when we walked in to see the lively cafe atmosphere. We were offered a table & snacks which were included with a wine glass to keep. ..5 different tastings... all for $5.00. Then you received a 10% discount on any wine that you purchased. I bought 5 bottles! That then included a nice carry bag & a card that showed your purchase amount. After 12 bottles you get the 13th free. We will be back in July when we come to Hersey for a quilt show.

1 Thank SewSpecialKLC
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Fun afternoon, relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stopped by the Cullari Winery during the Sweet Sensations tour this weekend. We were a little disappointed that it wasn't located at the vineyard itself (their website says it's about 4 miles down the road), but aside from that, it's a nice venue where you can sit and enjoy some local wines. The menus gave great descriptions of everything we tried, and everyone working there also seemed knowledgeable and passionate about all of the wine. We were apprehensive about trying their Coco Noir (chocolate wine), but it was delicious and sophisticated - not at all like the creamy, milkshake-like chocolate wines we've seen elsewhere. Definitely somewhere I'd go back to.

Visited May 2013