“Lovely Wines”

VIP Private Wine Tour with Lunch in Hershey from Lancaster
Ranked #13 of 33 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hershey's first and only winery. We have over 30 different varieties of wines all of which are bottled in Hershey. Our most popular wines are White on White, Black on Black, Pomegranate Splash and Coco Nostra chocolate wine. There is no entry fee, but we do have some tasting options that are between $1.00 and $5.00. We have handicap parking in the rear of our building and a place for a picnic. Feel free to bring your own food or snacks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Lovely Wines”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2012

We were out wine tasting for my birthday this year, and this was one of the wineries on the trail through PA. I really enjoyed the wines. There were a lot of sweet wines for me and semi to dry wines for my husband. Of course you can't forget the chocolate wine, we are in Hershey after all! The gentleman helping us was really polite and helpful. Great place to go tasting!

Visited September 2012

Deptford, New Jersey, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful wine, friendly staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stopped up for a couple of days in Hershey and we came across this adorable place. It's cozy and quiet with a ton of areas to sit from tables to chairs to sofas. The staff was extremely friendly and recommended samples we should try based on our taste. When we told him the wine would be sitting in the car while at the park, he recommended not to buy it that day because of the heat. I appreciated his honesty and not pushing us to buy the product. So, we went back to purchase the wine when we knew it would be sitting in a decent temperature. There are so many different tasting wines with really unique flavors. They were all well priced. I would recommend anyone who enjoys wine and is traveling through the area to stop by!

Visited August 2012
Hershey, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love their wine tasting~unique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Call ahead and find out when their wine tasting sessions run.....you get to try 5 or 6 wines, and they have light snacks, and several great areas inside to relax and enjoy it (tables, couches)...what a unique experience.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank judy j
Kissimmee, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A great stop for wine tasters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

By accident I found a bottle of Niagara wine several years ago and really enjoy. I could not find again until my visit to Hershey area. Cullari Vineyards is the source of the Niagara I enjoyed. I and Gracie tasted a variety of wines from their winery. We selected three; Niagara, White on White, and Catawba. They are white, a little on the sweet side which we like, and very fruity. Think you will enjoy your host and his wine.

Visited July 2012
Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very comfortable atmosphere, love the chocolate wine Coco Nostra!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

Quite by accident we found this tasting room and had a wonderful experience. We will be back to buy more of their sweet wines. Love that Coco Nostra though!

Visited June 2012