“Love their wine tasting~unique!”

Cullari Vineyards and Winery
VIP Private Wine Tour with Lunch in Hershey from Lancaster
Ranked #14 of 35 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hershey's first and only winery. We have over 30 different varieties of wines all of which are bottled in Hershey. Our most popular wines are White on White, Black on Black, Pomegranate Splash and Coco Nostra chocolate wine. There is no entry fee, but we do have some tasting options that are between $1.00 and $5.00. We have handicap parking in the rear of our building and a place for a picnic. Feel free to bring your own food or snacks.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Call ahead and find out when their wine tasting sessions run.....you get to try 5 or 6 wines, and they have light snacks, and several great areas inside to relax and enjoy it (tables, couches)...what a unique experience.

1  Thank judy j

Reviewed July 21, 2012

By accident I found a bottle of Niagara wine several years ago and really enjoy. I could not find again until my visit to Hershey area. Cullari Vineyards is the source of the Niagara I enjoyed. I and Gracie tasted a variety of wines from their winery. We selected three; Niagara, White on White, and Catawba. They are white, a little on the sweet side which we like, and very fruity. Think you will enjoy your host and his wine.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Quite by accident we found this tasting room and had a wonderful experience. We will be back to buy more of their sweet wines. Love that Coco Nostra though!

Reviewed July 8, 2012

We go to Hershey atleast twice a year and make it a must do to stop at Cullari for a wine tasting and of course a case to take home. The Spectacullari is our favorite pasta night wine and the Niagra is a white that never makes it past a week in our house. We're waiting for NJ to finalize their new wine shipment laws so we can also have it delivered when we can't make it out there. Any friends we've ever shared this wine with also rave!

The tasting room staff is always extremely friendly and helpful and its a cute little place to stop and visit.

We'll be back in December to stock up!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

I'm a dry wine drinker. As such, this was not the place necessarily for me. That said, my friends who I visited with love sweet wines---and loved Cullari's wines!

While the wines weren't for me, the experience was fun. We sat down in a nice cafe style environment, enjoyed some good nibbles while tasting wines.

I'd visit this again!