“Best of both worlds”

Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: They operate out of the Hershey Hotel
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Today we experienced an amazing Segway tour that included the beautiful grounds of the Hotel Hershey and the off-road trails behind the hotel. Our guides were Bruce and Trish and they were amazing! I wish that I had half of their energy. They are so positive and enthusiastic! We learned a lot about the history of the hotel and the town, and Trish made the history so interesting. The off road trails were a little challenging but doable with their guidance and example. We had so much fun that it was hard to believe that the tour lasted over 2 hours. We would definitely recommend this Segway tour!

1  Thank BillAllntownPa
"tutorial"
in 2 reviews
"activity"

Reviewed July 6, 2012

This was the highlight of our trip to Hershey. Sooooo much fun, even though I was a tad scared. Nicole and Marc our guides were great with us and we had a really fun time. Super training ahead of time and lots of history about Hershey during the tour. A MUST do!!

1  Thank MamaZfromtheD
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Trish and Nicole are excellent Tour Guides and really made the ride "worthy of note." This was our 11th Segway experience and was one of the most enjoyable. The Machines and Safety Equipment (Helmets) were well maintained and most importantly, the number of people on each tour maxes out at 6, albeit there were only 5 on our tour.
I only wish their Website had an email tab or "toll-free" telephone number wherein you could have any questions you may have answered "before" booking a reservation...

Reviewed May 7, 2012

My husband and I couldn't wait to try to ride a Segway! Hershey was a good backdrop for our first Segway tour. Bruce and Trish (tour guides) live up to all of the on-line reviews. They are wonderful people with great energy. They made us feel comfortable on the Segways and provided LOTS of knowledge about Hershey. I definitely recommend adding the "off road" tour to your package. One word of caution (please don't be scared by this :)): After the tour, I had to take an Advil .... my legs were sore. It's amazing how much you use the muscles in your legs/toes/ankles to steer the Segway. :) :) :)

5  Thank num1mmfan