“Tour guides make it worth it!!!!”
Review of Segway of Hershey

Segway of Hershey
Ranked #3 of 6 Tours in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: They operate out of the Hershey Hotel
Reviewed November 19, 2011

Trish and Bruce will make you feel comfortable on the Segways if you have never done it. My wife had a great time and the tour guides made it worth while. Any one coming to the area should take the time.

4  Thank Snk6672
There are newer reviews for Segway of Hershey

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Had to evacuate NJ for Hurricane Irene and headed to Hershey, PA Based on the 7 out of 7 reviews-all positive, booked 3 reservations at 2 pm, left (evacuated) our home at 11am and conveniently boarded our dog at Chocolate World to take the Segway tour trash and Bruce were fantastic in training and allowing us to enjoy some of Milton Hershey's legend. Much fun

3  Thank fred s
Reviewed August 9, 2011

What fun! Segways were the highlight of our Lancaster/Hershey vacation. Trisha and Bruce (our tour guides) taught us how to operate the segways, provided water to combat the heat, and off we went to tour the hotel grounds. Trisha gave us some history about the hotel, and Bruce gave us food to feed the fish. After looking around the hotel, we headed down the dirt trails that were covered by a canopy of trees. It was SO much fun. We own a motorcycle and enjoy feeling the wind in our faces, but segways are in a league of their own. It is an experience you won't forget. Don't leave Hershey without checking out this attraction! You won't regret it!

5  Thank 7tammy
Reviewed August 1, 2011

We did the 2.5hr off road tour - it was just fabulous. Our guides (Nicole & Mike) gave us great training before we set off on the tour. The content of the tour, and the information provided was very good. I really enjoyed the tour around the Hershey resort and then the opportunity to go off road and ride on some of the trails. I have done city based segway tours in the past and this was a wonderful combination. You will be gauanteed to enjoy it - the most fun you can have standing up!

4  Thank Petal090
Reviewed June 28, 2011

My husband and I recently visited the Hotel Hershey. On one of our previous visits, I noticed information posted on Segway tours of Hershey. I am so glad that I looked into it and booked this fun event. We chose the off road experience, and I highly recommend it. Not only do you gain insight to the history of the Hotel Hershey and Milton Hershey, but the scenic, on and off road trails are beautiful. We had Michael as our guide, and we couldn't ask for a better tour guide. Michael made sure we were comfortable with our Segways before embarking on our tour, and he made the training part fun and easy. During the actual tour, he pointed out so many great details around the resort, while giving us a chance to absorb the beauty surrounding us. We had perfect weather and a great time on our tour. Thanks to Michael and the Segway of Hershey staff.... we will definitely do this tour gain. It is a new must do attraction in Hershey. Highly recommend.....you won't be disappointed.

5  Thank NEPAgirl