“Excellent excellent excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piazza Sorrento

Piazza Sorrento
Reserve with OpenTable
Piazza Sorrento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US Route 322
Description: Voted "Best New Restaurant" by Harrisburg Magazine in 2009, Piazza Sorrento is a modern Italian restaurant based on the "Old World" Italian recipes of the owner's family back in Italy. The Bolognese sauce they grew up on and the tradition of family is the cornerstone of the Piazza Sorrento dining experience. Dedicated to providing the finest in service, food, and wine at a fair and competitive price, Piazza Sorrento makes regional and classic Italian cuisine using premium local ingredients while keeping the history of the dish and region intact. Piazza Sorrento not only provides the best in authentic Italian cooking this side of the Atlantic, but also believes that all patrons, whether adults or children, should be welcomed like one big family - even those with certain dietary requirements. That is why Piazza Sorrento is widely known for their extensive Gluten Free menu, another reason patrons routinely drive over an hour or more to dine in relative ease and safety.
Mineola, New York
“Excellent excellent excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been going here for years and it gets better and better. We were in about 2 weeks ago and the place is always clean and the environment is lively and happy. Our waitress Jessica did a great job and the service is very good. They have a large number of beers on tap plus wine as well. The owners make such an effort to keep the place in good shape and it shows. The GM (owners daughter?) went to each table to assure every diner was happy. The good is a 10 out of 10 and this is coming from a Brooklyn-born Italian. Enjoy!!

1 Thank John_n_Sophia

“Homemade everything!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Reading some of the negative reviews makes me angry. 42 cents? Seriously? Since the tragedy at Vissagio's, we have been searching for a replacement. The only thing not made in-house was the lemoncello! I can't speak to the entire menu but the grilled gnocchi was perfect. Every bite was delectable. Wine suggestion was spot on. I let the server pick everything- app, soup, entree, wine, dessert. I enjoyed every bite. It's not "fine dining" and doesn't pretend to be. But if you are looking for delicious food, a laid back atmosphere, knowledgable staff and an overall great meal- this is the place to go.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Delarooski
Magnolia, Delaware
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I ended up going to this restaurant on accident with a friend while going to Hershey. Now everytime I go to Hershey, I make it a point to stop here and eat. I love the lobster raviolis with the shrimp. It is one of the best italian meals I have ever had. I brought my parents here once and my mom enjoyed it so much that when I go, she asks that I bring her a dish home. I highly recommend you go to this restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Theresa O
Camp Hill
“It started fine”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

The place was much bigger than I thought it would be. I waited at the door a while before someone seated me. But the dining room was fine if busy. My waiter was good. The food was delicious and very hot. So what was the problem? What is the deal about not bringing back all your change. It was only .42 but that was one percent of my bill. That certainly can add up for the owner if that is a regular thing in this place. I do not like people who decide that I do not want my change back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Courthouse067
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

We were offered a gluten free menu at the door, without even asking for it. My lobster ravioli was very tasty, and the gluten free bread and Woodsman pizza hit the spot! Service was good. We'll be back!

1 Thank AstridPR