“Great surprise in Hershey....”
Review of Piazza Sorrento

Piazza Sorrento
Reserve with OpenTable
Piazza Sorrento is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 87 Restaurants in Hershey
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: US Route 322
Description: Voted "Best New Restaurant" by Harrisburg Magazine in 2009, Piazza Sorrento is a modern Italian restaurant based on the "Old World" Italian recipes of the owner's family back in Italy. The Bolognese sauce they grew up on and the tradition of family is the cornerstone of the Piazza Sorrento dining experience. Dedicated to providing the finest in service, food, and wine at a fair and competitive price, Piazza Sorrento makes regional and classic Italian cuisine using premium local ingredients while keeping the history of the dish and region intact. Piazza Sorrento not only provides the best in authentic Italian cooking this side of the Atlantic, but also believes that all patrons, whether adults or children, should be welcomed like one big family - even those with certain dietary requirements. That is why Piazza Sorrento is widely known for their extensive Gluten Free menu, another reason patrons routinely drive over an hour or more to dine in relative ease and safety.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My friend recommended this family owned restaurant in Hershey. I ordered the special for the evening ~ halibut. It was to die for. I love halibut and it's very hard to find a place in PA that serves great halibut. Plus, the pasta is all home made! The waitors and staff were so nice and friendly. I will definetely come back again. Yummo!!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My family lives in Scranton and we went to Hershey for the day when My mother was in for a visit.
My wife has celiac and eating out is always an uncertain proposition.
At Piazza Sorrento we had an amazing experience! The hostess greeted us and asked if anyone would like a GF menu, the waitress immediately recognized that one of our party had a GF menu, and took the time to take her order first. When our meals came out, the GF meal was marked. The fact that they took such care to make sure the ordering process was easy and safe was very comforting. Then the meal was absolutely outstanding!
We will be back again soon! I only wish you were closer to Scranton!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Piazza Sorrento has consistently provided outstanding dining experiences from the attentive servers to the authentic Italian entrees. If you have not taken the opportunity to dine at Piazza Sorrento's I recommend you do it soon. Unlike many chain restaurants, Piazza Sorrento's does take reservations, and we usually make them, as it is a popular restaurant. We will return soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Our hotel clerk suggested this place. My Celiac requires I eat Gluten Free. This restaurant has the MOST extensive gluten-free menu I have ever seen. And the food is WONDERFUL!! We ate there one day for lunch and the next day for dinner. Both meals were great and both servers fun, friendly and attentive. Keep it up. Good Gluten Free is too important and hard to find!!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Exceptional, authentic, delicious! We ate lunch here and will definitely return! The lobster ravioli and Italian wedding soup are a must! Arugula Pear salad tasty and the 8" Woodsman pizza recommended for hearty pizza lovers!