“good food!good bucks:)”

Devon Seafood + Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood + Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Avenue
Description: Devon Seafood + Steak offers downtown Hershey the freshest premium seafood, an impressive selection of wines and handcrafted signature cocktails mixed by bar chefs well practiced in the art of mixology. The service is seamless and the atmosphere offers a unique blend of the upscale and casual chic. Our vibrant happy hour features ultra-premium cocktails, appetizer and lobster specials, as well as signature handcrafted martinis. Devon Seafood + Steak is the perfect setting for your dinner program, business lunch, wedding rehearsal dinner or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal in an elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for your exclusive gathering.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

I had a seafood grill and I liked it!my son's who loves to have a good fish likes the way they cooked his fish and bcos of that I could say if you are seafood kinda person give it a go,u won't regret..

1  Thank lynnesse
There are newer reviews for Devon Seafood + Steak

Reviewed August 31, 2014

We ate here tonight for a special occasion and we would have to rate the overall experience excellent. Reading some of the other reviews, we were a little concerned.

Here is our overview:

Service: excellent. We had Margaret & she was excellent! Knew her menu & fish dishes well. Her presentation was professional & positive. She sold the dishes very well.

Quality of food: excellent but didn't come cheap. Portions were appropriate. Carrot cake was homemade & excellent. Butterfish was as described & not disappointing.
Quality for price: good, however, I did feel it was a little
Pricey even after reviewing the menu on-line.

Cleanliness--excellent. Restrooms very clean.

Atmosphere--very pleasant. Dress --business casual although there were some very casually dressed.

Overall would recommend. But expect to pay a slightly higher price. Bill for our dinner was about $ 230 for 4 of us, 1 beer for each of us, & 2 desserts& coffees. Hope this is helpful.

1  Thank deb s
Reviewed August 19, 2014

There's not much to add to the headline. There is a disconnect between the price of the meal and being handed a flashy thing when you walk in to a crowded lobby for your reserved time and are told you need to wait 20 minutes. There is an upscale crowd, a sense of energy, and real professionalism among staff. The portions are small, the food and wine list are above average, and the décor and table spacing is better than another local national seafood franchise. Is it "worth it"? Not for me, but my wife picked it for a special occasion. For less money, better food, equal service, and different atmosphere with equal "character", I can think of at least one restaurant closer to Harrisburg that is a better choice.

1  Thank MidlanticBoomerGuy
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We were lucky that a young woman at Hershey Park suggested this restaurant to us. The food was great! We shared a fish and chips and had a side of macaroni and cheese sans lobster and a ratatouille of corn and squash. The coleslaw was delicious. And yummy biscuits to star with. We enjoyed everything but my husband didn't care for the corn mixture. Our waiter was very pleasant and split the dish for us in kitchen. Sauces were served in sweet little dishes. We would definitely come back.

1  Thank TantaSharon
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Devon looks really swanky and cool but the staff is unprofessional and untrained. We had three or four different waitresses and waiters and none of them was good! The food was really bad. The smoked salmon on the flatbread was so chewy that I couldn't bite through it! My sushi was ok, but the soy sauce was way too salty. My dad's fish was loaded with bones and my sisters steak was overcooked. And too make matters worse, everything is ridiculously overpriced. The service was so bad, we almost left no tip. I cannot recommend. I was expecting to have a great meal but what I experienced was the exact opposite.

1  Thank BelugaGirl