“A must for seafood in Hershey”

Devon Seafood + Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood + Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Avenue
Description: Devon Seafood + Steak offers downtown Hershey the freshest premium seafood, an impressive selection of wines and handcrafted signature cocktails mixed by bar chefs well practiced in the art of mixology. The service is seamless and the atmosphere offers a unique blend of the upscale and casual chic. Our vibrant happy hour features ultra-premium cocktails, appetizer and lobster specials, as well as signature handcrafted martinis. Devon Seafood + Steak is the perfect setting for your dinner program, business lunch, wedding rehearsal dinner or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal in an elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for your exclusive gathering.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you are looking for good seafood in Hershey, there are not an abundance of choices; but Devon is certainly at the top of the list.

I have eaten there probably a couple of dozen times since the restaurant opened, for dinner, lunch and Sunday brunch and have never had a bad meal.

The wine list is copious, although a tad overpriced.

An absolute must if you go there for brunch are the salmon bennies--eggs benedict with a generous helping of grilled salmon in place of the Canadian bacon. They are to die for.

2  Thank rahinpa
Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Everything in this place is overpriced and not worth the $$$. I understand there is no ocean in Hershey so the lack of expertise should be expected, but the overpricing makes the whole thing a bad experience. Service was slow, food wasn't seasoned properly and the fish clearly wasn't as fresh as they claim it is. I wouldn't go back here if they paid me to.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were only in Hershey for 2 days and we made sure we ate here both nights.
Food and wine were excellent, as well as the service.
FABULOUS!!!!

2  Thank Lisa W
Reviewed June 27, 2014

My family and I decided to eat lunch at the Devon Seafood Grill. The décor is fine and the waitress did a good job. However, the food we received was quite small for the huge price! I had the swordfish which was quite tasty, but the mac & lobster was quite dry. My sister chose an artichoke as one of her side dishes and it was simply not edible. The biscuits we were served were nothing more than glorified bisquick mix! I would NOT recommend this restaurant at all.

1  Thank Gary H
Reviewed June 26, 2014

We recently had a colleague farewell lunch arranged at Devon's. I was worried as I do not really eat seafood that much. But I was in for a delicious surprise. The menu had many options for vegetarian as well as non-seafood meats. The mouth-watering starters disappeared within minutes.For entree, I chose to try the Tanglewood Farms Mesquite Grilled Half Chicken- and did I make a lovely choice. It came hot from the oven emitting a flavorful aroma- served with herb roasted potatoes and asparagus. It was an absolute treat! Sipping iced tea while enjoying the appetizing serving and topping it off with Hershey chocolate velvet cake- it was a flavor-seeker's delight. We were 16 of us and each had different orders, and each one had good things to say about their own (especially tuna- they couldn't stop talking about it)!. The private seating added to the amazing experience. It was overall a lunch to remember!

2  Thank MalaTalekar