“Chocolatetown has a winner here.....”

Devon Seafood + Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood + Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Avenue
Description: Devon Seafood + Steak offers downtown Hershey the freshest premium seafood, an impressive selection of wines and handcrafted signature cocktails mixed by bar chefs well practiced in the art of mixology. The service is seamless and the atmosphere offers a unique blend of the upscale and casual chic. Our vibrant happy hour features ultra-premium cocktails, appetizer and lobster specials, as well as signature handcrafted martinis. Devon Seafood + Steak is the perfect setting for your dinner program, business lunch, wedding rehearsal dinner or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal in an elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for your exclusive gathering.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

....in the heart of farm country you can get a great seafood meal. Took a shot at this place based upon other reviews. Glad I did. On a lazy, midweek, quiet evening in this town, this place was busy. Very nice interior, with comfy tables and elegant placesettings. Although generally dark in the restaurant, there was good downlighting that made reading the menu easy. Acoustics were excellent for a large dining area, having no problem conversing at our table. Initially, I was somewhat skeptical when the biscuit that was served shortly after ordering crumbled like a cookie. But my dinner entrée of the lump crabcakes was really good. Two nice mounds of mostly crabmeat were nicely seasoned and served with separate cups of tartar sauce and spicy remoulade. They were served with ample portions of mashed Yukon gold potatoes and a substituted French green bean (Haricot Vert). All of this worked really well together. As a Marylander and critic of crabcakes, I can say that these passed my high standards. The crabmeat appeared to be mostly lump backfin, and the taste was excellent and complimented nicely with the sauces. At $29.50, not inexpensive, but if you have priced jumbo lump crabmeat lately, this is not outrageous in my opinion. I followed this with the Key Lime Pie dessert ($7.50), a rather large mini-pie served with a chopped, roasted pineapple and maraschino cherry relish and a scoop of mango sorbet on a butter cookie wafer. Really outstanding. Service was friendly and helpful, but not overly attentive. The menu selections were extensive, but remember that this is a seafood restaurant. Just make sure that all in your party are seafood eaters, as the choices of non-seafood are limited to steak, a couple of chicken dishes and a few salads. I will not hesitate to repeat here when I am in the area again.

There are newer reviews for Devon Seafood + Steak

Reviewed October 14, 2013

very limited menu and expensive. Big wine selection. Attractive inside but very dimly lit.Do not ask for whipped cream on your coffee drink-they do not carry it. I see more people going into Houlihans.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Amanda, our waitress was a gem. Ambiance is beautiful and food and wine are delicious, but pricey.
Be sure to make a reservation as this place gets crowded, deservedly so.
The duck flatbread with cheese, caramelized onions and apple strips was excellent. My husband had the salmon. I had scallops (the best). Seafood is so fresh and cooked and seasoned just right.
We had choice of 2 sides each and we chose mashed potatoes and asparagus and lobster risotto and grilled artichoke.

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a nice restaurant with good food and and nice atmosphere . We found it at Devons. Their fish was fresh and nicely prepared. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable of the foods and how each fish differed from each other. I would definitely go back!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

After receiving several recommendations to go there, I found the food to be nothing fantastic (although portion sizes were great) yet the highest-priced meal we ate the entire trip. The Hershey Kiss drink tasted chocolate only for the first sip or two then was strongly alcohol the rest of the drink making it difficult to finish. The restaurant was dark to attempt to read the menu or actually see your food - thank goodness for the football game on the TV above us to shine some light on us. Definitely overrated to me.

Been to Devon Seafood + Steak? Share your experiences!