“Great eating in subdued atmosphere”

Devon Seafood + Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood + Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Avenue
Description: Devon Seafood + Steak offers downtown Hershey the freshest premium seafood, an impressive selection of wines and handcrafted signature cocktails mixed by bar chefs well practiced in the art of mixology. The service is seamless and the atmosphere offers a unique blend of the upscale and casual chic. Our vibrant happy hour features ultra-premium cocktails, appetizer and lobster specials, as well as signature handcrafted martinis. Devon Seafood + Steak is the perfect setting for your dinner program, business lunch, wedding rehearsal dinner or any other special occasion that demands an excellent meal in an elegant setting. We offer versatile accommodations and a wide selection of menu choices for your exclusive gathering.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Always love the food, serves, and atmosphere. My wife says it is the most delicious 'carrot cake' she has ever eaten. We both love the salmon.

1  Thank Peter S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,013)

Reviewed November 12, 2012

one of our favorite places in central PA, fine food, above average service - though don't expect NYC quality service, nice wine list, I had a fine piece of grill fish and a wonderful side dish of roasted cauliflower with bacon - excellent!, above average Ceasar salad with anchovies, my wife had the scallop special - wonderful!, a fine restaurant only a small step below top notch city restaurants,

1  Thank DVE11044
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We went for our anniversary. Made a reservation during the week for Saturday 8:00 pm. We arrived right on time as there is plenty of parking but fairly far to find an open spot. We were seated in what appeared to be an overflow room. It wasn't very nice. The main area had boothes and seemed more upscale. Our server was very knowledgeable and really liked to share. Our food was excellent! Cooked perfectly. Scallops and almond crusted fish. We shared a dessert. Apple turnover. It is not cheap. Everything is ala carte. Approximately $125 for 2, no appetizers or salads. 1 wine each and shared a dessert. Jeans are fine too. We were dressed nicely and would not have had to. When making reservations ask to be in the main restaurant. An hour after we were there they seated a group of 8 beside us that included 4 kids under the age of 6.

Food is excellent. For a special occasion though this is probably not the place for you.

1  Thank WOF8
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Shared delicious small plates with four friends - unique flavors, and creative dishes. We tasted a few wines, all good.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have to say, I was extremely disappointed with my experience at devon... especially after all of the "hype" and recommendations my fiance and i had received about this restaurant when we asked where we should go for our anniversary dinner. I called the other week around 2pm [Monday or Tuesday, can't remember] to inquire about reservations and the hostess was extremely short with me and to put it bluntly, very unhelpful. I asked about reservations for the upcoming weekend and all she had to say was that there was no availability. I called back two or three days later, [Thursday I believe] only to be greeted by the same receptionist who I had spoken to prior. VERY rude, nasty, and short with me. I asked to speak to the manager and she told me they were in a meeting and she would have them call me back. I never received a phone call from anyone. What's that all about? I understand weekends are the busiest night of the week for the restaurant business however being that devon is such a "highly recommended" place to dine - I expected the host or whomever it was I had spoken to, to be more professional and friendly..... consistent with the caliber of the restaurant. I will never call back to ask about reservations again. My fiance and I ended up eating in the Harrisburg area for our anniversary.

2  Thank jessica n