Review Highlights
Nice small zoo

We enjoyed our visit at the zoo. It is a smaller zoo but the animals are well cared for and they... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
144keithf
Vernon, Vermont
via mobile
Fantastic option for park goers who are not thrill seekers

While my older son and Dad rode the coasters this was a great option for my younger son and me... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Tamara K
Washington DC, United States

Recommended experiences in and around Hershey
from $12.50
More Info
from $116.88
More Info
1,047 results
All reviews prairie dogs nice zoo suggested route bald eagles smaller zoo black beans free admission exhibits reptiles ocelot habitat roadrunner park kids falcon path employees
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

Small. Antiquated. Outdated. Uninspired. I feel sorry for the animals. This space could be better used.

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank Resort658897
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoy it there for about two hours. We are 9,10,14,23 and 60ish years old. Easy walk, price was fair

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

Zooamerica is an extension of Hersheypark and open year round. I visited on a cold Thursday morning and was one of the very few visitors-no crowds! I also visited Chocolateworld and Troeg's Brewery in Hershey. However, the zoo was the highlight of my day. I fed the ducks, played peek-a-boo with the curious mountain lions, and warmed up with the roadrunners, quail, and zookeeper that was tending the exhibit. Curiously, the bears weren't hibernating and the young gators seemed happy swimming in their pool. I would recommend visiting ZooAmerica when the amusement park is also open. However, my winter safari was a very personal, enjoyable, and memorable experience.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2019

So many animals and birds both indoors and outdoors. Wolfs, Bear, Elk, Eagles. Is a great day trip if you live locally and friendly staff to boot.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Visited during Christmas at Hershey Park. It was all North American animals and included both indoor and outdoor exhibits. Took about an hour to walk through and was a nice way to spend some time.

Date of experience: November 2018