“H.O.T. Chocolate”

The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Focused on culinary details and creative flavor combinations, there is something unique at every meal.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stayed here for the Harley Officer Training and had a great time. Had dinner at the Hershey Grille. Took in the museum and enjoyed the lounge area with fireplace. I will definitely be back here vacationing in the near future.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We came here for a pre-concert (Giant Center) dinner. Had reservations via Open Table and were seated immediately. Service was very good. Started with the calamari, done with breaded lemon wedges and peppers. When tasted together, it was a fantastic blend. Husband had the meat loaf, I had the sirloin steak. Very nicely done. Wine choices were adequate. The chocolate butter and warm bread was like eating dessert first!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We had a reservation for four last evening at the Grill at Hershey Lodge, made several weeks ago via Open Table. We arrived early. The only table offered to us was one in the middle of the restaurant, right near the front doors, in the traffic pattern. We said that was unacceptable and asked for another table (every other table was by the walls/windows, well out of the traffic and not near the door). We were told that was our only option without a 30 - minute wait. We left.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We loved the casual atmosphere of the Hershey Grill. The food was fabulous and service very friendly. It was a Saturday night and not overly crowded, we were seated right away.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

After reading other reviews I was really looking forward to this meal with my kids during our recent stay at the lodge. The meal was a little disappointing although the service was great and the restaurant was clean and attractive. The steak casadeas and tuna noodle salad were very good but the pizza and bruschetta pasta were not so great. Kind of bland and not of the quality I was expecting. So, overall a little disappointing to the point where I don't think I would go back but would try one of the other on-site choices.