“Great food! Lovely restaurant! ”

The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #18 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Focused on culinary details and creative flavor combinations, there is something unique at every meal.
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Went for an early dinner upon our arrival. The food was creative and delicious. We ordered the calamari appetizer that was unlike anything I'd ever had. We both got a cHicken sandWich dish. Everything was delicious, service was great, everyone was friendly. No complaints, except that you have to enter the restaurant from the outside instead of through the lodge.

There are newer reviews for The Hershey Grill at the Hershey Lodge

Reviewed January 20, 2014

My wife and I had lunch there today. Our sandwiches were very good and the accompanying sweet potato fries were also good. Service was excellent. Recommend it for lunch and breakfast.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

We were at the lodge for 4 days and ate at the grill twice. First visit I ordered the corn and crab chowder with a cesar salad and loved it. Second visit ordered the steak and it was fantastic! Totally surprised me.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed at the Hershey Lodge on a cold and snowy night in early January and did not want to venture out for dinner. Wish we had known the Hershey Grill's entrance is outside. We walked around the inside of the Lodge's convention center for a while looking for an interior entrance before venturing out in the cold snow without any jackets for the 30 second walk to the front door.
Once inside, we were promptly seated as there were only two other parties in the entire place. Bread was provided soon enough and was very good. Try the chocolate butter...seemed a bit too much like chocolate ice cream on bread for us and we used the traditional kind for the rest of the meal.
The vegetable beef soup was by far the highlight of the evening. Warm with just a little kick, and almost as much succulent beef as tasty potatoes and carrots...I ordered a cup as an appetizer but could have finished a bowl.
The salmon was very decent, but didn't stand out. I subbed for mashed potatoes and they were filling yet lacking something, just ok.
My wife ordered the chicken caesar salad as an entree and it was very well received. The chicken was cooked well and was flavorful.
However, it was served in a hot dish. Salad in a warm bowl is a no-no. Of note, my beer was served in a bottle (thankfully) but it came with a hot glass. Seriously? Let's use some common sense here.
We were thankful that the Grill was open on what was obviously a very quiet night for the Lodge itself, but we probably paid a little too much for what we received.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

where to start..... wow sooo good . food was excellent , service was wonderful.had the corn soup.. omgoodness, then had the salmon... mmmm mmm mmmm! had a chocolate martini.bang!!! lol delicious is all I can say . will defently go there again.