White Rose Motel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rio Motel(Hershey)
View Hotel
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
View Hotel
All reviewshershey parkfamily ownedrocking chairsdvd playerreasonable ratesroom was spotlesswould definitely stay here againcoffee makerfridge and microwaveheated poolbeds were comfortablea great staynice poolfirst floorflat screen tvchocolate avenuestayed nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I love mom & pop motels and good ones are getting harder to find. I read the reviews on this one and rather than spend over $100 for the group rate at the Hershey Lodge, I decided to give this a try for one night. I was very pleased with everything. I know the winter rates are very low compared to summertime when the park is open, so I got a real bargain. Very clean overall;, comfortable bed, fridge and microwave and coffee maker in the room. Only complaint is that the bathroom is cold as it is far from the wall heater on the opposite side of the room. But there was plenty of hot water. I think they would be better to put a queen bed into the room instead of the king since it takes up so much room. But that's just my opinion. I would stay there again, there is an outdoor pool that would be nice in warm weather. It has internet connection.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor. The second may be quieter but there isn't any elevator. was not noisy but I could hear cars starting up & leaving.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
5  Thank Susan N
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We stayed here for a weekend trip in February. We had to do the late check-in, coming from Pittsburgh. They had the room key in the little mailbox outside the office, and had the light and heat turned on in the room for us, which was awesome. Very nice people and good cleaning service. The shower was a little hard for me to operate the first night, and then I figured it out. They could do a little scrub down on the walls every now and then, but it was okay. You can hear the traffic outside at night, but it's not overwhelming. They have a pool, which looked nice! It was a great stay, definitely will stay here again when visiting Hershey!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Molly S
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband, I and my 6 year old son stayed at The White Rose Motel one night for our trip to Hershey Park. It was very close to Hershey and many restaurants.The White Rose Motel was very clean and the owners were very nice. Its an old style motel, with a little updating, but in impeccable condition. It was worth the price. The only thing was we were charged 25.00 for losing the room key, which was my fault. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank ChristinePizz1965
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Had a wonderful trip to Hershey. Stayed at the White Rose Motel. Very clean, reasonable rates, delightful hosts (The Grimms). Close to everything...had two rooms, both were nice. Apple trees out back, hibiscus flowers out front. Great restaurants within 5 minutes drive either direction.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ChrisW4
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We stayed one night here while visiting Hershey. The rooms were your typical style from the 50's with some updating. We had a king size bed, small adequate bathroom. The room had a flat screen TV and coffee maker. The price was right for one night. The hotel is off of a busy road in front but did not keep us from sleeping. We were staying with another couple who called to make their reservation and I booked online thinking I was booking directly with the hotel. It was a 3rd party booking site and I paid about $4 more for the room. I don't believe they have a website other than this one so call to get a better rate.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple