“No need to pay that extra $$ for a good hotel.”
Review of White Rose Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
White Rose Motel
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Very pleased with this hotel. Family owned and they were all super nice and helpful. Rooms are dated but very well kept. Loved the front porch sitting area made it feel like home. Bed was a little hard but not bad I just prefer a softer bed. Rooms were very clean I'm picky but have no complaints. Price was excellent we had 4 adults & 2 kids they could have rented us a cottage for more $ but recommend two adjoining rooms for less $. I consider honesty and looking out for customers good business no wonder they are still in business. Highly recommend you stay here if ever in Hershey.

• Stayed: June 2013
6  Thank Tonya4052

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here one night while on a shopping trip. Could not have asked for a nicer place to stay. It was nicer than some big chain hotels. The check in was fast and easy. The woman was very helpful when we asked for suggestions for dinner that night and breakfast the next morning. The room was good size and comfortable. We would not hesitate to stay here again. Thanks for a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
6  Thank DJandSmokey
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

I have never been greeted by a more friendly staff at any hotel/motel than I have at the White Rose. The staff will give you the DL about the area, plus hook you up with maps and brochures. This is not your everyday chain hotel so don't expect alot of high end amenities or comforts. Classic entry keys are still used, you immediately feel the retro vibe.
You get WiFi, TV, VCR/DVD, fridge, microwave, coffee maker and seating for your porch or balcony. The motel is easy in/easy out right off of 422, you can't miss it! Now as much as I hate to I have to talk about some negatives.
The A/C and heater is extremely dated! Mine had busted/worn controls and loose panels. I never even attempted to operate it due its condition and being full of spiderwebs. The electricity needs looked into because each time the mini fridge motor kicked on the room's lights dimmed. To operate the shower I had to wrestle with the lever to get it to engage.
I'm still happy overall and would recommend the White Rose as an alternative to a major chain hotel/motel.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank imsfan
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The reviews on here are correct and we were not disappointed. The room was large, clean, quiet, and a great price. We needed an adjoining room and space for two pack and plays and these rooms were perfect. It was close to attractions, restaurants, and was easy to find on the main road. We were happy to see a small park with a playground within walking distance too! The people at the front desk were very friendly and gave great suggestions for restaurants and other things to do in the area. I was impressed that the rooms had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and a DVD player. Our stay was wonderful and we would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SG0823
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Recently stayed for one night. Friends have stayed before and told me how terrific this place is. Super personal attention, clean, quiet and much cheaper than the chains. They were spot on!! The main thing that makes this what it is are the people. Just super friendly and accomodating....loved to chat a little bit about everything. They have super pride in the place. It was quiet, no noise from street that bothered me. I usually sleep light and having people above me is tough but heard nothing. Bed was terrific. Shower was AWESOME!!!! Only MINOR thing is I like my room to get cold to sleep. The air unit is a bit older one that shuts off instead of continuing to run. It seemed the thermostat point might be high. I really like when I can get the room as cold as I want and I couldn't do that. But....I still would stay there again in a heartbeat!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank WHISKEYTIM
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had read reviews about this hotel and decided to try it. We had an absolutely wonderful time here at a nostalgic setting. The room was immaculate and quiet. We slept like babies! Our front desk hostess had wonderful dinner suggestions, and we thoroughly enjoyed all tours in Hershey.

Room Tip: If you remember staying in a motel as a child, please give this motel a visit!