“Excellent Weekend Stay”
Review of White Rose Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
White Rose Motel
Ranked #2 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The reviews on here are correct and we were not disappointed. The room was large, clean, quiet, and a great price. We needed an adjoining room and space for two pack and plays and these rooms were perfect. It was close to attractions, restaurants, and was easy to find on the main road. We were happy to see a small park with a playground within walking distance too! The people at the front desk were very friendly and gave great suggestions for restaurants and other things to do in the area. I was impressed that the rooms had a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and a DVD player. Our stay was wonderful and we would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank SG0823
There are newer reviews for White Rose Motel

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Recently stayed for one night. Friends have stayed before and told me how terrific this place is. Super personal attention, clean, quiet and much cheaper than the chains. They were spot on!! The main thing that makes this what it is are the people. Just super friendly and accomodating....loved to chat a little bit about everything. They have super pride in the place. It was quiet, no noise from street that bothered me. I usually sleep light and having people above me is tough but heard nothing. Bed was terrific. Shower was AWESOME!!!! Only MINOR thing is I like my room to get cold to sleep. The air unit is a bit older one that shuts off instead of continuing to run. It seemed the thermostat point might be high. I really like when I can get the room as cold as I want and I couldn't do that. But....I still would stay there again in a heartbeat!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank WHISKEYTIM
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We had read reviews about this hotel and decided to try it. We had an absolutely wonderful time here at a nostalgic setting. The room was immaculate and quiet. We slept like babies! Our front desk hostess had wonderful dinner suggestions, and we thoroughly enjoyed all tours in Hershey.

Room Tip: If you remember staying in a motel as a child, please give this motel a visit!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kathy R
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My friend and I decided to stay here for a girls weekend of shopping so we could buy more!! The reviews are correct, it is VERY clean. There is a nice size fridge and microwave. It is close to everything. You do hear traffic off the main road but the majority of the other options are on the main road as well and cost more. Otherwise the noise level was normal for any hotel, you hear the showers and some voices through the vents/walls. The beds were comfortable. We will meet here again. It is family run and they are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Lorna C
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We were looking for an economical place to stay in Hershey for a last minute get away and the White Rose motel lived up to all the Trip Advisor rave reviews. The staff was very helpful and friendly. For the price, the room was exceptionally well appointed, clean, and comfortable. The motel is well maintained and there are homey personal touches that set this establishment apart from other similar enterprises.There is great water pressure in the shower and having the sink outside the shower is convenient for getting ready in the morning. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank VVHTS
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I stayed at the White Rose last year (along with three other families) while visiting Hershey park for the first time. The White Rose is in a great location, very close to Hershey park and downtown Hershey. I found the staff to be very friendly and went out of there way to answer questions and offer suggestions about where to go and where to eat. We stayed in a room on the lower level (I had requested and they honored request) next door to relatives. Both of our rooms were clean, had all the basic amenities, and met our needs for our four day stay. (One of the moms in our party remarked that her room was dirty, but i did not see this) The children loved the pool which was also clean and basic. The motel was quiet at night, other occupants quiet, and in general a family atmosphere. I felt safe enough to have kids run back and forth between rooms unsupervised. I highly recommend this motel to any family/couple that is looking to save money while visiting the Hershey area. If you are looking for luxury, check out other hotels. I was happy with motel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: basic motel for families looking to save money
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank luv2trip7
Reviewed March 19, 2013

My family stayed in this hotel upon reading Trip Advisor recommendations. We stayed for one night off season to take in a show at the Hershey Theater. This hotel is great. Very friendly staff at check in with Manager window decorated nicely for the upcoming Holiday. Our room was very clean, spotless and smelled great. No musty odors here. The bathrooms were also very clean. The price was great too. Off season was $65.00 compared to what the Hotel Hershey wanted this was a bargain. We visited the Hotel Hershey and quite frankly liked our cozy White Rose Motel much better. The Hotel Hershey can get very loud and busy. In summary, we will be back to Hershey and there is no question that we will be staying here again. Very much recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family