“Great service”

Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey
Ranked #20 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This place is awesome. The prices are great and right on the boarder of palmyra and hershey. Great location, and even better service. This is the only place I stay when I am in Hershey. The customer service is friendly and always willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alexander m
NikhilMerchant, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

We appriciate your input & pleased to know you liked our service. We are committed to providing courteouse service no matter what time you may need it. It is our pleasure to serve you & look froward to seeing you in future wheneve you are in Hershey area. Just to inform you that we will be updating our facility during the winter & so by mid spring, we will have better furnished rooms etc.

Thanks again for your review as we expect all our guests to write their experience with us.

There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn & Suites Hershey

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Can't beat the price to stay in beautiful Hershey, Pa. or taking a break from the road for the night. Very friendly, helpful management that makes you feel right at home. Locally owned and operated. I travel to this area about 4 times a year to visit family and have stayed at several (high dollar) Hotels. None compare! Do yourself a favor...make this your Home-awayfrom-Home sure to make your trip stress free and fun!

Room Tip: Close to LVMall, Hershey attractions and Hollywood Casino!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Catitude53

Thank you for your review as it helps our future guests to make a better decisions choosing the right place for their stay. It was a pleasure to serve you & hope to see you whenever you need lodging in Hershey area.

Thanks you again.
Mmilton Motel Hershey

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Desk staff was helpful .. Was a good overall stay and I would use this place again. The maid service is a little sporadic but got the job done in any case. The location is excellent and central to the things to do in Hershey . The price is worth it for the location alone.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I wish I could give this place 0 stars but that's obviously not an option.

I made a reservation here online for a room with a full sized bed for 50.00. When I got there the lady at the front desk had no records of my reservation so I wrote down my info. She said she had a room with a King Sized, she showed me the room and it was NASTY, it SMELLED, the sheets and pillow cases looked liked they hadn't been washed in a while, the shower had dirt in it, the showerhead looked like it was missing, there were tiles from the roof missing..and worst of all the room was FREEZING!!! But you know what, I'm usually not picky and I just needed a cheap place to stay. So I said what the hell to it and said go ahead and charge me.

She wrote down all my info, and was about to charge me the rate of 69.00!!! Even though I had booked it for 50.00. . She said she was charging me more because it was a King. I argued with her and she said fine, and that she would show me the Full...when we got to the room, the bed covers weren't made, the tv was still on...the room had obviously not even been cleaned! So I said screw this and wanted to get the hell out of there, and she refused to give me my credit card back! finally after 20 minutes of arguing with her I just let her charge me 25.00 dollars for cancellation fee even though she lost my reservation originally!

Bottom line is, 25.00 dollars was well worth getting the hell out of that place. Save yourself some health and avoid that place at all costs. There is a Ramada and Candlewood suites 10 miles away in Harrisburg, just do that instead. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do yourself a favor and avoid this place at all costs.

Room Tip: Go to Harrisburg (10 miles away...ease drive). There are plenty of hotels there to pick from that a...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Biskit20

Thank you for the review. We sincerely apologise for not having been able to accomodate you properly. The front desk clerk was a new person & was not able to find the reservation promptly. We are undergoing some rennovations & she probably showed the rooms that were getting some work done. She offered some upgraded room with king bed sleeper sofa which is priced between $69 & $119 per night. Unfortunately we were not able to convince you to stay & she had to charge a small cancellation fees. We regret for the experience you had with us & would like to make it up to you in future. Please stop by & check the rooms etc. , we assure you to have pleasant stay with a good discounted rate. Again we thank you for your input & we will make sure that it will not happen again.

Thanks very much.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Very decent price.. Very clean room...friendly staff. Great place to stay.. Relaxing room with microwave, free wifi, Hot water, Refrigerator. etc etc..Room was very clean and spacious. When i arrived staff was very helpful..

George

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

My Mother and I stayed at the MILTON MOTEL in April of 2012 and when I asked her where she wanted to stay she said "Let's stay at MILTON's, because they were so nice". My Mother of 88 years young is not easily pleased. We are coming to Hershey during Thanksgiving week and of course we are staying at MILTON's. If my Mother was happy, that is really saying a lot about this motel. From my view point, it was very clean and comfortable. I recommend it to anyone that is staying in the Hershey area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2012

What do you expect for 37-38 dollars a night. It's 2012' gas is 4 bucks a gallon and you want to stay at the Trump Plaza for 37 bucks! Of course it's a dump, that's why it's 37 bucks! I'm a Harley rider and I stay at these dumps when I do long rides, it's part of the budget and fun. Cheapest place I stayed was 19 bucks, it's had holes in the walls and I could hear the prostitutes heads banging against the wall all night long. So today I'm staying at the Milton, hey $38 a night plus tax and some bogus 2 dollar charge that I didn't question because frankly I don't care. The sheets are clean, the roaches seem to be house broken because I don't see them out and about and I haven't seen a tv like this since I was growing up in Jersey back in the 60's, but it works and for 38 bucks this is exactly what I expected. So stop moaning and book a 300 dollar room if you want top of the line. Remember the old saying "you get what you pay for" - Shalom!

Room Tip: Bottom floor close to the street, keep your 9mm close by, you'll be ok
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo