“Affordable with a good selection.”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
“Affordable with a good selection.”
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

We went for dinner upon our arrival to Hershey. The menu had something for everyone. I liked that they had a kids steak option. I wish all restaurants had this (my daughter is a steak lover) so I didn't have to buy a pricey steak each time. It was the perfect portion. I ordered the Veal special and it was good, don't know if I would order it again, but it was filling. We sat outside, had a nice time, and our server was very friendly and attentive. Worth a trip. I would go back.

• Hebrew first
Canonsburg, Pa
“Great Food, Reasonable”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

One of the more popular places to eat in Hershey, but we didn't have to wait long with a parfty of 5. Service and food were excellent. May have to search for parking at peak hours.

Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

The Chocolate Grille was a good place to eat with good variety in the menu for adults and kids. I had a turkey Rueben sandwich which was average I would say, kids had pasta which they liked and my husband had a sandwich which he liked. A bit pricey for what u get but I would say.

• Visited July 2014
Chicopee,Ma.
“Ya know, I think it's just average.....”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We arrived for lunch and chose outside to eat, it was a nice day. Our waitress was very good and attentive, the highlight for me. I ordered a tuna salad wrap with tomato and onion on whole wheat wrap, which also came with a side of macaroni salad. The wrap was very full of tuna salad, which is great if it has any flavor to it, and it was bland to me, average. The macaroni salad was better than the wrap. My husband had the fried fish sandwich with chips and pickle. It did look very good, but my husband who usually rants and raves when something is good said nothing. I know this is weird but I kept staring at the piece of spaghetti that was clinging to their sign....LOL. I'm sorry I couldn't help it! I don't think I would go back, cause I might not get over that piece of pasta outside on the sign.

1 Thank paulabc2
Southern New Jersey
“Innovative, delicious, and surprisingly good for kids”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We had a fantastic lunch here on our last day of vacation in Hershey. I had the special chipotle fish sandwich, my husband a salad. Our kids split fries and a grilled cheese. Everything was delicious. My sandwich really had the whole package, from the ciabatta roll to the avocado and chipotle ranch. Also, loved the parmesan peppercorn dressing. They had crayons and cool little wikki stix for the kids. I was worried with how elegant the decor was, but the server was great with the kids. A must visit, just wish we had gone there for dinner.

• Visited August 2014