“Lots of great choices”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
“Lots of great choices”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The menu has lots to choose from, but not too much. Everything on the menu sounds delicious and the lunch wrap I did order was very flavorful! I would definitely recommend and would come back here in a heartbeat.

• Hebrew first
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Do not order the peach chicken”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

We love this place only meal I ever had that was not great. Beans under cooked Peach chutney was just a search in the pantry. Will be back for sure. Stick to the favorites

• Visited July 2014
York
“Amazing Dinner”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Had dinner here after a Long day at Hershey Park. Trip Advisor rated it highly, and that rating was well deserved. We started off our meal with the fried mozzarella with marina that had pesto floated on top. The cheese was nicely melted and delicious.

Our dinners came with a nice mixed green salad with a wonderful dressing. It tasted homemade even if it wasn't. The real star of the night was our dinner. I had the cherry smoked brisket with these light corn fritters. The bq sauce was a nice complement to the tender brisket. I should have had them bring me some more to add to the beans. My wife ordered the steak florentine which she throughly enjoyed.

If I go back to Hershey, I would definitely go back.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Felegund
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Lovely lunch outside”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend especially for an outside lunch. Food was excellent as was the service. Ask for Marta. A+

Burlington, Iowa
“Yumm!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband really wanted to eat here during our vacation to Hershey. He loves to try new things and I'm a picky eater and even I found an entree to enjoy! The service was excellent. The employees we encountered were courteous and friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed and quiet. While the prices were a little more expensive than what I'm used to, the portions were huge! I ordered the lasagna for my entree and it was excellent, some of the best I've ever tasted. Neither my husband or I could finish our meals and we had to take the leftovers with us. While we saw families there, this seems more of a restaurant for grown ups. It has great atmosphere for couples. I would highly recommend this establishment for a romantic dinner.

• Visited June 2014