“Lovely lunch outside”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

Highly recommend especially for an outside lunch. Food was excellent as was the service. Ask for Marta. A+

There are newer reviews for The Chocolate Avenue Grill

Reviewed July 27, 2014

My husband really wanted to eat here during our vacation to Hershey. He loves to try new things and I'm a picky eater and even I found an entree to enjoy! The service was excellent. The employees we encountered were courteous and friendly. The atmosphere was relaxed and quiet. While the prices were a little more expensive than what I'm used to, the portions were huge! I ordered the lasagna for my entree and it was excellent, some of the best I've ever tasted. Neither my husband or I could finish our meals and we had to take the leftovers with us. While we saw families there, this seems more of a restaurant for grown ups. It has great atmosphere for couples. I would highly recommend this establishment for a romantic dinner.

1  Thank rrrs120
Reviewed July 27, 2014

A friend suggested that we try the Chocolate Avenue Grill for a dinner meal while visiting Hershey. We were impressed by the variety of menu choices. I chose the Chicken Marsala for my entrée, while my companion had a swordfish special. Each came with delicious freshly baked rolls and salad. My chicken was tender and tasty and was accompanied by mashed potatoes and asparagus. I was happy to discover that the mashed potatoes were homemade, not instant. The swordfish was well prepared with salsa and polenta. Both dishes exceeded our expectations for taste and presentation.

I would recommend the Chocolate Avenue Grill highly. The prices were very reasonable too!

1  Thank susieqRockville_MD
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Found this place while searching the Trip Advisor app. The overall reviews are on point. Great service, good food at what I felt were reasonable prices. Would definitely stop by again when in the area.

1  Thank slburse
Reviewed July 24, 2014

This little grill has an amazing menu! Greek bend to the menu, but a wide variety of dishes. We had California CheeseSteak, Beef Brisket Sandwich, Tuna Melt, Fried Cod Sandwich, and a Traditional Burger. The size of the bacon on the Tuna Melt had the brother in awe of the sandwich. Made 3 teens and parents very happy. And full. Thanks!

1  Thank basketcase66