“Always a Treat to Eat Here!”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Etters, Pennsylvania
“Always a Treat to Eat Here!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My daughter and I visited the Chocolate Avenue Grill before attending a show at the Hershey Area Playhouse. We were seated quickly and our waitress was very attentive. She made suggestions for the meal and checked on us frequently. As always, I had "Jess's Favorite Salad". The meal is plentiful and an excellent value for your money.

• Hebrew first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great Option for Dinner in Hershey”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

My wife and I ate here while we were in Hershey to tour Troegs Brewing Company. There were a lot of good options on the menu. It was slightly more expensive then I expected after reading the reviews here. The food was worth it, though. We would definitely eat here again when we're back in Hershey.

Belize District, Belize
“Gastronomic encounter!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

The ambiance and view were amazing. The food was an experience. The crab cakes and risotto were absolutely delicious. Crab cakes had no fillers and were light and flaky. The risotto creamy and delicious. The Osobuco was to die for, it melted off the bone into a savory yummy sauce. I can taste it again. Wow! Our waitress was a bit off, had to remind her to bring cutlery, broccoli and bread. She was sweet in moving us inside quickly when my kids wanted to. Overall a bravo. The best food! I love this town.

new jersey
“Nice place”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We had dinner there during our trip to Hershey. Food was awesome. There were five of us and we all enjoyed our meal. Great place!!

Wilton, Connecticut
“Delicious inexpensive food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Very, very good food, great drinks, excellent for the whole family. I was surprised at how good the food was. All eight of us really liked the different dishes we were served!

Visited July 2014