“A great menu with a variety of choices”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
The Villages, Florida, United States
“A great menu with a variety of choices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

While in Hershey, PA for our granddaughters Cheer Competition, we had dinner here. The name caught our eye, & we all thought it would be a fun place to eat. We did not have a reservation, but only needed to wait a short while outside on the patio. It was quite a busy Saturday night. We had a lovely young waitress. My granddaughter kept giving her hugs!!
I ordered the Blackberry BBQ Chicken, which was outstanding & so filling. It came with coconut rice & corn fritters. YUMMY! This meal was $18. They have a nice menu for children, too, with many choices. I have to say the Chocolate Milkshake Martini was better than dessert !!
All of us were very happy with the food, service, the entire place.

2 Thank Sharon B

• Hebrew first
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service, food not up to par”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

During my visit to the Chocolate grill in Hershey, my family and I were not satisfied with the establishment. The waiters chatting among themselves over checking on their tables, the food coming out colder than it should, and the wait for our food was ridiculous. Highly dissatisfied and definitely not returning. Very poor service, to the point I almost left no tip.

1 Thank Blondeboy95
Far Rockaway, New York
“Great food and great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The restaurant is clean, comfy, the service was great by our waitress Marta, she also gave us some tips on saving some money on the popular attractions there. They also have some toys to keep your kids busy if they get bored.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Vacationer0910
Rochester, Massachusetts
“Best salad I have every eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

We were visiting on vacation and stopped here because this restaurant was rated the # 1 restaurant in Hershey by Tripadvisor. It was a warm evening so we ate outside on their patio. We were seated promptly. Our order was taken promptly. Our food arrived promptly as well. I decided to order Jess's Favorite Salad in the Whole World as the name intrigued me. It was basically greens, with strawberries, toasted slivered almonds, and what I believe was some finely shaved fresh coconut, and coconut breaded chicken with their famous poppy seed dressing. Now $10.50 seemed a little steep for a salad, but what the heck, that was my only dinner as I was not that hungry. Then I was served,. The bowl was HUGE!!! I can't even describe the taste. It was INCREDIBLE!!! I was so blown away, I purchased two bottles of the dressing to bring back to Massachusetts with me. My husband ordered the Grilled Chicken Greek salad and his was also huge. He said his was delicious as well. But mine was unbeatable! If you go there, you MUST try this salad. It is a meal all by itself. The name is now self-explanatory.

2 Thank vade713
Rochester, New York
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

Waitresses and host were very friendly and relaxed. They were accommodating to us arriving to our reservation early. Food was good, but the meat (steak and pork) were both a little tough. Bread was great. Bathrooms were clean. Overall, a place I would be happy to visit again.