“Excellent Restaurant”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I visited Hershey, PA on March 28th and 29th. We stayed at the Hotel Hershey but wanted to eat at a local restaurant. I chose this restaurant based on trip advisor reviews. We were not disappointed. The restaurant was very crowded and busy. We waited about a half hour to be seated. The service was very quick. We ordered and received our food in just a few minutes. Everyone's meals looked very delicious. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. Only downfall is parking. They have a small parking lot, which was full. My husband ended up parking a few blocks away and walked back to the restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)

Reviewed March 29, 2014

My family and I were in the area for a short trip. We were with a large group of 19 (10 of which were children.) The staff did an excellent job of getting us all seating at tables near each other. The food was excellent! We were there for lunch and all had sandwiches/salads. Everyone in our party thought their meal was excellent. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Hershey.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have been to The Chocolate Avenue Grill many times, most recently on Valentine's Day with my wife. Not a completely kid friendly atmosphere, but ok. Great for a night out with the wife. Low key atmosphere and great food. Food is always good and an the prices are reasonable. My wife really likes the salads. I've had a few dinner entrees and they have all been good. Overall one of my two favorite restaurants in Hershey/Hummelstown.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Don't let the outside appearance fool you. This place was way beyond great. The best fish and chips I have ever had. Not greasy, not mushy. Perfectly prepared with Old Bay French fries. Tiger shrimp was also perfectly prepared with just the right amount of pesto. Even the cole slaw was good. The milkshake martini should be illegal. It was so good my wife wondered if they had a drive thru to get one. Great service, friendly, professional and prompt without rushing. Prices were a little above average but worth every penny. If you are in Hershey, make a point to eat here.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

We stopped here because they have good reviews on tripadvisor. We were not impressed.. The restaurant itself is run down and needs some updates. The waitress was ok not very pleasant. The food was greasy and nothing special. We will not be returning to Chocolate Avenue Grill.