“Amazing!!!!”

The Chocolate Avenue Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The Chocolate Avenue Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lindon Rd
Reviewed September 28, 2012

we asked the shuttle driver and he recommended a place we actually looked at on our way over. The Grill on Chocolate Avenue. This place was amazing; beyond amazing!!

I started off with the Magnolia Cooler; their house tea; it was a sparkling tea with lime and I downed the first glass to Hubby's jealousy as be wished he got it instead of the pomegranate tea he ordered. I had the Tuscan Burger; 1/2 pound angus burger with fresh mozzarell, roma tomatoes, basil and pesto on a herb focaccia bread it came with fries and a pickle. Hubby had the Bistro Steak Sandwich it was tender sliced steak, with garlic, roasted red peppers, spinach, goat cheese on ciabatta bread with homemade chips with light seasoning that was yummy. We enjoyed every bite and another Magnolia Cooler; my sandwich tasted great; you could taste every ingredient but it also blended together; Hubby loved his too....we are already talking about going back. He ate the other half of my sandwich and we split the caramel apple creme brûlée which was divine....at $33 the meal was worth every cent..maybe more.
I would love the recipe for the cooler!!!

1  Thank bizzieb928
Write a ReviewReviews (1,440)

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I eat lunch here almost every week! My favorite is the Jess's Salad with coconut shrimp! So Good!! We normally have Marta as our sever and she is so smiley and remembers what we eat and drink, everytime!! Must say its in my top 3 places to dine!!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

First things first....get a chocolate martini...I had the chocolate cherry and my friend had the milkshake martini....both were phenomenal. I would only warn you to take care, they go down like candy and having more than one is simply inevitable.

I had the calamari salad. AWESOME. The calamari was copious and the panchetta was pork heaven...perfect smokey flavor, large chunky pieces and the perfect match (believe it or not) with the calamari.

The service was amazing, friendly, quick and accurate. Overall, it was a great experience. I highly highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The restaurant is a little awkward, the food was good though. I thought the prices were a little high, but that's due to the area. I wouldn't eat here again as there are many options, but I'd recommend it to someone looking for a good lunch

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I had the salmon and it's done perfectly. Juicy and layered with butter. I loved it. I'd go here again for sure. (good service too)