“Awesome!”
Review of Hershey Gardens

Hershey Gardens
Ranked #3 of 34 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Owner description: Open year-round, Hershey Gardens' new Milton & Catherine Hershey Conservatory features an indoor, tropical Butterfly Atrium, where guests can experience hundreds of butterflies and tropical plants. Opened in 1937, the 23-acre outdoor garden features a renowned rose garden, magnificent theme gardens, colorful seasonal displays, and a whimsical Children's Garden.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Incredible variety of flowering plants in a beautiful and peaceful setting. Will return here anytime I'm in the area.

Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We visited over easter weekend. It was beautiful even though everything wasn't in bloom yet. The was a scavenger hunt for the kids so my daughter had a great time too. After we had lunch at the Hershey hotel which made for a great last day before heading home.

Pittsburgh, PA
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Amazing time!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This place is wonderful! It is my favorite stop while in Hershey! The gardens are beautiful! Spring is the best time to visit with the tulips blooming and cooler weather. The Japanese Garden is my favorite. This is a must see!!

Forest Hill, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lovely Gardens”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Even though we were a little early in terms of flowers and trees being in full bloom, the gardens were absolutely lovely! The walking paths allow you to get up close and personal with all of the plants/trees, well marked paths, great children's area. Will return to see the butterfly house and roses in full bloom.

Lititz, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Educational and fun”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had a great time...but I love to garden. My son loves the outdoors and my husband enjoys spending time doing things together, so it was a perfect situation for everyone. I liked checking out the herb gardening and learning different uses for herbs - my son liked the children's garden, and my husband liked the nature walk. It was nice to see so many diffferent kinds of trees and flowers, a lot of them were in bloom for late April or starting to bud. Looking forward to going back for the roses and butterfly house. Also, I loved the planters in the gift shop. Staff from the admissions person, gift shop employee, to the gardeners were all stellar and very friendly. Fun if you enjoy a scenic view. We spent about 2 hours there. Cost was 10.50 per person, our 2 year old was free admission.

Visited April 2014

Been to Hershey Gardens? Share your experiences!