Hershey Lodge
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$219
$209
ComfortInn
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$152
$135
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$127
$199
Fairfield Inn
$109
$129
$111
Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$189
$229
$65
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$125
$121
Orbitz.com
2,970 results
All reviewshershey grillbear's denmini golfthe indoor water parkwater workslobby bargift shopconvention centercocoa beaneryhershey kisseshershey barshuttle busshuttle servicechocolate worldpark ticketschocolate scentedhershey story museum
Reviewed July 24, 2009

For $300 a night, this place is an absolute joke. If you want to stay at one of the Hershey places, spring and stay at the hotel. The staff is mature and extremely gracious. I think they train and vet the B-Team at the Lodge.

At the lodge, there are no extra services; it's a glorified motor motel. The rooms are barely mediocre; beds are too soft/spongey; all of the pillows are poor quality and overstuffed; the bar doesn't open until 4 pm. At this price, you'd think they'd be able to afford fitted sheets for the bed instead of a flat sheet thrown down.

We didn't have room service do anything to the room on the second morning but I asked the maid in the hallways for two regular (crappy) coffee pods and was interrogated as if they were weapons-grade uranium. All of the hallway sounds come into the room; we heard a woman next door vomiting, a kid playing upstairs with a basketball and numerous conversations that wouldn't have otherwise seemed abnormally loud.

Further, the place is run-a-muck with ill-behaved kids. All of this and I would have guessed it to be a $79 per night place. The people attending the concierge desk didn't even say anything when I asked for directions to another Hershey attraction. The person just gave me a blank stare and handed me a card with direction typed on it.

On the bright side, we had a very pleasant waitress at their breakfast restaurant and the food was okay.

I would never stay here again. If you could get a cheap rate, might be good for a family. Also, online research didn't let us know how far it was from the park and stadium in reality. It's not within walking distance unless you're a speed hiker.

Up the road, more into town, there's a restaurant called Chocolate: The Grill. We had an amazing dinner there.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dani42379
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Park your car and begin your vacation. Even if you don't go to the local attractions, ie Hershey Park, the AACA or any of the other many attractions, the Hershey Lodge has it all, my child had a ball and so did we. We swam, played golf, played in the rec center and ate great food, very relaxing experience. And if you decide to go to the Park there is a timely shuttle. Would recommend the Hershey Lodge for a Great Getaway Location.

Reviewed July 22, 2009

This is a quick and short review. I decided to take a quick spur of the moment trip. I stayed at the Hershey Lodge and took advantage of the Stimulus package. I traveled with my children. With the stimulus package, all four of my children received free entrance to the park and I was only responsible for my own adult park entrance fee, which was discounted at around $37. The one night hotel stay cost me $339, as I stated it included park entrance for my children.
I was surprised at how nice the rooms were. It ALMOST, I say, ALMOST reminded me of a ‘W’. Of course, if you have stayed a "W' hotel you know nothing compares but when on a budget this was pretty nice. Very, Very Clean and I am particular when it comes to hotel stays.
I was pleased with the park. There was enough to keep all my children entertained with the varying ages. The Water Park is so much fun… So much to do at the Hershey Park! My teens enjoyed the park and so did my young ones. I recommend taking advantage of the savings at Hershey Park/Lodge

Reviewed July 22, 2009

I traveled to Hershey with my 3 and 1/2 year old daughter. From the minute we arrived at the Hershey Lodge everything was seamless and stress free. The hotel was very clean, the staff friendly and helpful. The shuttle to the park was easy and quick. The dining options were perfect for us, quick breakfast in the morning and family friendly for dinner - but still nice for adults. The room was comfortable, our only complaints - the bathroom a little tight, not much room to move around while giving my daughter a bath and our view was of a brick wall. But the bed was comfortable and seemed very clean. During the stay some of the Hershey characters came the hotel, much to my daughter's delight.

Reviewed July 21, 2009

I've stayed at the Hershey Lodge twice and it's been great everytime. The facilities are top notch. The 3 pools are great, 2 outdoor 1 heated indoor. Staff is pleasant and informative. I did have to ask twice about a playpin for my young son to sleep in. The shuttle to and from the park is awsome. The drop off in right in front of the entrance. It took my mother who I meet up with there 30 minutes to get to her car after leaving the park at closing. My wife and I made it back to the room in 10 minutues. 3 good restaurants on premise, the Bear's Den is very casual and good for kids, the Hershey Grill has a good not great Sunday brunch. I was a little disappointed that the brunch did not come with any extras like a drink or pastries.