Hershey Lodge
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$79
$59
$149
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$92
$175
$152
AscendHotels
$139
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$67
Travelocity
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
$64
Orbitz.com
2,957 results
All reviewshershey grillbear's denmini golfthe indoor water parkwater workslobby bargift shopconvention centercocoa beaneryhershey kisseshershey barshuttle busshuttle servicechocolate worldpark ticketschocolate scentedhershey story museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I took my son with me to a conference I attended here in the hopes of making a mini-vacation for the two of us. What a smart move! We absolutely loved our stay here.
We arrived very early and were given an extra key card so we could take the shuttle and get early entrance to the park. They told us they would call when our room was ready- and they did. When we went back to check in we got our candy bars and my son liked the kids check in- even though he is a bit too old for it!
We were able to take advantage of the Bear's Den for takeout and the Hershey Grill for dinner. WONDERFUL! The Hershey Grill was exceptional- and very reasonably priced.
We liked the cocoa scented shampoos and lotions as well as the Hershey Kisses sheets. What a nice touch!
The mini golf course was fun for us to enjoy together. My son loved the game room but thought the redemption options were very limited. He joined in an activity on the pool deck and also swam in two out of the three pools. We had a short workout on the treadmill- and I was glad no one stopped him from working out with me. He was "underage" based on the posted rules, but he works out in the gym at school for his sports teams and it was good for him to get his workout in even though we were away. I think a parent should have the option of allowing their child to use gym equipment as long as they are experienced and supervised.
The staff of the Hershey Lodge was also a delight. They were smiling and happy with only one exception. I really, really appreciate that in a property.
One "complaint"- I bought a meal for take out in the Bear's Den. The price of the same meal through room service was considerably lower, even with the service charge. This does not seem logical, especially when usually the reverse is true.
Overall- we cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I had our stay here from September 23-24. Upon check in we were greeted kindly at the front door and proceeded to the front desk. We arrived around 10:30 AM and were told a room was available which was awesome to have it that early! After checking in we received 2 free Hershey Bars (which were delicious as they were fresh). The fireplace is awesome in the middle of the Hotel Lobby, you can sit there and have a hot chocolate or if you want to be a little more wild grab a chocolate martini from upstairs at Forebay. Overall room was clean, the bed and pillows were so comfortable. Both places we ate at were good which was the Bear's Den and Lebbie's for breakfast. Overall, no complaints and a great experience. Will go back again! A+

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jballiet
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My daughter's Girl Scout Troop recently spent the weekend at the Hershey Lodge while visiting Hershey Park. The girls and parents had a lovely visit. We enjoyed the adjoining room. The beds were comfy and the showers were wonderful. The pool was fun, but not open as late as we expected. I think that it should stay open till at least 10pm. The girls really enjoyed the Golden Eagle and her handler that visited with them on Saturday morning in the lobby. The moms enjoyed the comfortable chairs and toasty fireplaces in the lobby. We would love to return.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I arrived in Hershey Friday morning amid the hubbub of fancy coach buses arriving with Country music stars who were to perform Saturday evening. The Lodge was also buzzing with soldiers who were there for transition training.
So, I understand everyone was busy, but I was not met by a greeter as usual when I entered the Lodge, no one asked to help with luggage, or anything else. I made my way to check in with some very friendly, helpful people (with Hershey chocolate bars), but my room was not ready so off to the car to stow my things, a fine lunch, and a meeting.
Later, when I was called and notified my room was ready, I went to the front desk where they presented me with a map of the Lodge, showed me where to park and what entrance to use. As I navigated my way around the complex (and that is exactly what it is), I parked and wended my way to my room with my now melted Hershey bar. This Lodge has to be one of the most difficult I have ever seen in terms of finding your way around anywhere.
The room was pedestrian. It was surface clean, but there was not even soap in the bathroom. Later, I went to dinner in the Forbay - which was very nice - and went back to my room for a good night's sleep and avoided all the crowds.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2012

But the staff is very helpful. Great vacation. Many attractions. Hershey park is great. Chocolate world was fun. Bus transportation was excellent. Our fridge and coffee pot were dirty when we arrived. Did not want to have to clean when I got there.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in A if you want to be near transportation and e,f,g if you like the indoor/outdoor pool combo. There's another pool at H with free mini golf. You can walk all the way to lobby thru the connected buildings. Being far from lobby is really not difficult.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family