“chochlate landia”

Ranked #2 of 35 things to do in Hershey
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: OPEN October 13-15, 20-22 and 27-29 for Hersheypark In The Dark. Please check our website for details. Hersheypark(R) is THE premier historic family amusement and water park with something for everyone. Genuine hospitality, thrilling rides and attractions, water fun and live entertainment are all part of the authentic Hershey experience. Generations share memorable times in Hersheypark, the centerpiece attraction in one of the world's unique resort destinations. Located in a town founded by an American icon who created a brand that is synonymous with trust and quality, Hersheypark upholds the standard of excellence and advances the legacy of Milton S. Hershey.
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hershey park is so awesome it is the most friendly place on earth. who doesn't want to have a picture taken with a candy bar. there is a water park with tube slides regular slide and you can surf and amazing pool. when you drive in it gives you a sugar rush with it cute candy decorations. the are scary ride and there are young one ride. plus they rate you height by candy. any one who likes candy can come

3  Thank OhJackieO
Write a ReviewReviews (6,113)

Reviewed January 9, 2014

i wasn't expecting much when i heard of it to be honest but it was really fun. really cool place. and i love chocoalte too

2  Thank Brittany O
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Inside tours are always available but outside only their Candylane was open to the public for the holidays. This is an assortment of primary Christmas shops and kiddie rides.

They charge $8.00 to park. I could see this maybe during the summer, but given there is a fee to enter the Candylane park, it bugged me. Many of the rides inside the Candylane had corporate sponsors, i.e. Geico and Carefirst. Is Hershey that hard up for money that ads have to be placed on their monorail and train?

I appreciated there was a long wait for the monorail, but I did mind that it was leaving half empty since the loaders wouldn't pack the train. I appreciate some families want to sit together but they did not ask for 2 or 3 to come forward in the line. It made the wait longer that it really needed to be.

Food in Cafe Zooka was crazy expensive. We had very nice salads but at $12.00 each, they should have been !!

Overall it was only $12 to enter the park which included all 30 kiddie rides. It was a pretty cheap way to amuse the little ones for an afternoon. The rides used candy bars to determine height requirements which makes it easier for little ones to understand. Please note, there is no supervised stroller parking, so you will have to leave your stroller unwatched if you all want to go on some of the rides.

5  Thank maggie311_99
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

When I was a senior in high school, I went there. I went on the Sooper Dooper Looper as my last ride. I even visited the factory, too!! I even bought an airbrushed t-shirt, too. I love it very much!! :) I loved to smell of the chocolate!! My friend even bought a 5 pound Hershey bar!! It was huge and tasty!! :) I loved my great time!! :)

4  Thank axellover813
Reviewed January 7, 2014

This amusement park is excellent for singles, couples or families, there is something for everyone! Thrill ride seekers to melt-me-in-chocolate lovers will all be satisfied. Music, shows, a zoo and so much more. Friendly and helpful employees really make this experience an A+++.

5  Thank ImLucyRichardo

Been to Hersheypark? Share your experiences!