Hershey's Chocolate World
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

6,937 results
All reviews free tour candy bar make your own singing cows create your own chocolate world food court the trolley tour gift shop real factory d movie cupcakes hershey products cookies hershey bar hershey's chocolate for sale
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We toured 7/21 after leaving Hersheypark. We took the ride through the process of making chocolate. Very entertaining and educational especially for free. The shop was huge and can buy anything and everything you want to eat. Fun place to visit.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Chocolate World has lots of options for children and adults. The entire area is clean, the staff are personality-plus, and every event is well organized. We took the mobile tour, the trolley tour, purchased "Hershey" stuff from the gift shop (T-shirts on the high end; candy reasonable), enjoyed fantastic samples of "Kisses", and relaxed with a fantastic Hershey chocolate milk shake. Pure fun.

1  Thank Deborah N
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice automated simulation of a factory tour (sort of), but the rest is gift shops, food, and candy store. Great place to pickup the gifts to take home, but it's expensive and crowded. We actually found Hershey candy cheaper in a retail grocery store than at Chocolate World. I'm sure Milton would love to know that some of his candy is being made in Mexico. Overall, nice enough though, and if you've never been, it's worth a visit.

1  Thank GWS154
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am in a wheelchair and wondered how I could tour the Chocolate World with the revolving platform. The attendants were so good about letting me go a separate route. Stayed with me while the special car came around. Loaded me on the revolving part slowly, so I could acclimate. Then finally pushed and locked me into the cart still on my wheelchair. They had such a friendly attitude the whole time. Getting off was equally skillful and pleasant. I would really like to give a Gold Star to these young folks for their patience with my family who joined me in riding and the skill and patience they had with my wheelchair!!!!

1  Thank zoomother
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The ride through the "candy factory" is free, and it was a fun way to start our day. Of course we loved the free chocolate sample at the end enough to go through the ride again at the end of the day. We bought tickets to all the experiences. They give you times to attend each of the experiences, and that will help with your planning. My son loved the 4D movie, and the adults and kids enjoyed the trolley ride around the town of Hershey. Be ready for some old fashioned fun on the trolley ride.