Hershey's Chocolate World
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

6,937 results
All reviews free tour candy bar make your own singing cows create your own chocolate world food court the trolley tour gift shop real factory d movie cupcakes hershey products cookies hershey bar hershey's chocolate for sale
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Nice automated simulation of a factory tour (sort of), but the rest is gift shops, food, and candy store. Great place to pickup the gifts to take home, but it's expensive and crowded. We actually found Hershey candy cheaper in a retail grocery store than at Chocolate World. I'm sure Milton would love to know that some of his candy is being made in Mexico. Overall, nice enough though, and if you've never been, it's worth a visit.

1  Thank GWS154
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I am in a wheelchair and wondered how I could tour the Chocolate World with the revolving platform. The attendants were so good about letting me go a separate route. Stayed with me while the special car came around. Loaded me on the revolving part slowly, so I could acclimate. Then finally pushed and locked me into the cart still on my wheelchair. They had such a friendly attitude the whole time. Getting off was equally skillful and pleasant. I would really like to give a Gold Star to these young folks for their patience with my family who joined me in riding and the skill and patience they had with my wheelchair!!!!

1  Thank zoomother
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The ride through the "candy factory" is free, and it was a fun way to start our day. Of course we loved the free chocolate sample at the end enough to go through the ride again at the end of the day. We bought tickets to all the experiences. They give you times to attend each of the experiences, and that will help with your planning. My son loved the 4D movie, and the adults and kids enjoyed the trolley ride around the town of Hershey. Be ready for some old fashioned fun on the trolley ride.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We spent our daughters 9th birthday doing fun chocolate activities! We loved Hershey's commitment to celebrating soldiers and their families! Our teenager and his friend enjoyed the day as well! Whether you want to do one activity or several activities, there are price packages to accommodate a solo visitor or a family. So much knowledge to be learned, we loved the samples of the yummy chocolate! While there is no entrance fee, there is a fee for the activity you wish to participate in. We did not use any lockers, or use any strollers. The facility was convenient to parking, entering Hershey Park, and trolley ride. Loved their attention to cleanliness.

2  Thank Adragonflyhsm
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Nice to do a FREE tour in the ac when the heat gets unbearable at the park. LOVE that you get a free sample at the end too!

1  Thank StanleyGirls