“Great for corporate travelers”
Review of Days Inn Hershey

Days Inn Hershey
Ranked #8 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I stay at the Days Inn as a business traveler. I absolutely love it there. I can work out in the gym, eat breakfast and be on my way. The place is very clean and the staff is extremely accomodating. When I get back to my room, I can take a swim or just veg in my bed & watch TV. Unfortunately there's not much time to relax because I have to catch up on reports and e-mails. However, with their free wi-fi, I don't have to use minutes on my air card. I've stayed here in the summer and I must admit that I wished I wasn't there on business. I wished I was on vavcation like most of the guests in the hotel. It's near Hershey Park, Chocolate World, the Giant Center and the Hershey Museum. One of these days I'm going to be a vacationer instead of a corporate guest. Oh, and did I mention the outlets?? No woman in their right mind would pass up stopping at the outlets. Even if you're staying for business!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2011

Thank you for your review, We appreciate your review of our property and look forward to serving you next time your in Hershey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,571)

Reviewed February 23, 2011

I stayed overnight while my husband was at the Hershey medical center with a heart condition . I was happy to find that they have a special rate for people at the medical center. It was a very nice and the rooms were clean and comfortable . The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and so were the housekeepers. I would stay again!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed February 20, 2011

I have stayed for two shows now at the Hershey complex, the rooms are very clean, staff is outgoing n very eager to help. Breakfast is above the average and the fitness center is decent. Only drawback is not all the parking is under cover some is uncovered which means cleaning of the frost then in am. But I would anyway at home too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 19, 2011

After we did saw some local attractions, we went up to the room and gave it a once-over. The beds looked faded and when we removed the sheet, we noticed little black spots all near the seams on both beds. We had seen a news report on BED BUGS and were fearful that the black spots were blood marks from the critters. The front desk clerks neither apologized, tried to make other arrangements for us, or even let us see another room. I was very dissatisfied with the entire situation.

2  Thank laudiegirl

Thank you for reviewing our property, I appoligize that your stay was not up to our usual high standards.
Our property has been certified by two seperate pest control companies to be bed bug free. I will be happy to share these reports with you. Feel free to contact me directly at 717-534-2162. to further discuss the situation with your recent stay.

Reviewed February 17, 2011

This is a great hotel. We stayed there while we were in town to watch the Hershey Bears play. It's close to the Giant Center with a lot of choices for dinner.The staff and management was great! I had a chance to meet the manager and he was very friendly and helpful with telling us about the area and things to do.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 16, 2011

I would just like to compliment to quality of your hotel and the quality of your staff. Our stay was much more than we both expected. Your rooms are beautiful and of great quality. The staff was amazing. They were helpful and friendly as well. When asking where museums are located they were very detailed and nice about helping. The complimentary breakfast was amazing too. The only thing I regret about our stay is we didn’t stay longer. We stayed at the Hershey Lodge the second night and would have much rather been at the Days Inn. Your quality is much higher than theirs for a much lower rate. Thank you again for a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 12, 2011

Stayed during our convention at the Hershey Lodge, place was very well kept and very clean.pool was nice and great breakfast for days inn. I would be back in a heartbeat.