1,647 results
All reviewshershey parkrite aidwafflesfree shuttlechocolate smellcovered parkingwalking distancefree breakfasthot tubshuttle serviceindoor poolchocolate worldchocolate avewould stay againnice stayexercise roomadjoining rooms
Reviewed October 14, 2009

This hotel is located on Chocolate Avenue, within walking distance from several good restaurants. It's also convenient (a short drive) to the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts arena where various shows/attractions are located.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2009

My family and I drove up to Hershey on a whim not knowing where we were going to stay. We saw this hotel and liked the way it looked from the outside, so we took a chance. I'm very glad we did. There was an indoor pool, arcade and a Deluxe continental breakfast. The room was very clean with an exceptionally comfortable bed with great pillows. The staff was very helpful and courteous. I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip to Hershey.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 1, 2009

On a whim my Mom and I stopped in Hershey for the night on the way back home to Charlotte. Not knowing the area, what was available and it being late I stopped at Days Inn. I was on a budget so I asked the clerk what the cost of the room was. When she told me $98 plus tax I asked if there was anything less expensive in the area. She told me not really. There are in fact SEVERAL more hotels in the area that were less expensive. For example, 4 miles down the road in Hummelstown, where she sent us to find something inexpensive to eat, has 7 hotels that cost between $58 and $90. The town of Hershey itself has 12 hotels with prices ranging from $40 - $100. I could have stayed for at least $60 less than what I paid. The air conditioner in the room didn't work, only 1 of the lights worked and even then didn't work right.

• Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed September 17, 2009

we were planning a trip to pa , and made a pre-paid resvevation and due to a family sitution we could not make it there ( we made it in aug 2009 ) when we ask for our money back they refuse to refund our money of $600.00 . they are nastly , my wife is a senior citezen and i am disabled - someone should bring a lawsuit against them.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank firebird2009
Reviewed September 1, 2009

PLEASE PLEASE reconsider this hotel. I waited a couple of weeks before writing a review to be fair. If you feel strongly that a hotel should be at least clean then PLEASE do not stay here! I read mixed reviews and then thought that maybe people were expecting too much - until I stayed here - it was absolutely horrible. When we arrived our room's coffee maker still had coffee and grounds in it. I found hair on the toilet. I chose not to complain at that point since it was a economy hotel and I could live with that so far. But then, the worst part was that the tub would not drain at all after a quick shower. The maintenance person came to fix it and told me that all the rooms were the same. He made it flow a little faster after toiling with it for 10 minutes but a 5 minute shower still resulted in 4 inches of stagnant water that took over 30 minutes to drain. For a family of four it meant we had to take showers over a span of 2 hours! When I complained later the front desk person offered to switch me to a SMOKING room but that the room would probably have the same slow drain. I mentioned that I was an asthmatic and was told I could find another hotel in the area - on a Friday night at 10pm! I tried desperately to find another hotel but they were all booked up for the Saturday night. I could go on and on about how our room wasn't made up, how I heard one man complain after using the pool that his eyes were burning, how annoyingly polite but utterly useless the dim manager was when I approached him with the problems during my stay. But the bottom line is if you want a clean hotel - DO NOT STAY HERE! Pay a little more and stay at the Hershey Lodge. this place is not worth it.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family