1,647 results
All reviewshershey parkrite aidwafflesfree shuttlechocolate smellcovered parkingwalking distancefree breakfasthot tubshuttle serviceindoor poolchocolate worldchocolate avewould stay againnice stayexercise roomadjoining rooms
Reviewed October 15, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2012

Reviewed October 15, 2012

It took several calls to correct a reservation that still didn't get corrected. The manager, Bob, never returned my phone call. The billing policy was disconcerting, including the automatic $1.59 charge/night for a safe we did not use. The staff was unfriendly. The room was dirty with someone else's underware left in the room to welcome us. Needless to say the room was not very clean. The good news: convenient location, great pool, excellent breakfast. With many options in Hershey I would look elsewhere first.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed October 12, 2012

While this location is very convenient, as others have said, the room we got was not clean. (see photo of Sugar Pops & key card in mattress). After reporting it to the desk we were moved to the adjacent room.but there was no apology or any attempt by the desk manager (think her name was Deb) to do anything like come see that the next room was acceptable. In fact she was angry with me for asking for a new room See the photo, who won't ask for a new room? Her curt response to me was unprofessional and poor manners at least. She needs a different job away from the public!

Room Tip: Try another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

We are sorry that your stay didnt exceed your expectations. I appoligize that we didnt meet your needs. please contact me further to discuss the situation.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I recently stayed at the Days Inn Hershey while in town for a family member's surgery at the Hershey Medical Center. The room was nice and clean and had Queen sized beds as promised. My parents had an adjoining room with 1 King Bed which was also very clean and nice. This hotel gives discounted rates for patients and family coming to the Hershey Medical Center. We had breakfast in the morning which had waffles, bagels, and cereal. Everything was fresh and plentiful. I stayed one night and my parents were supposed to stay two. My mother was released early from the medical center, so my father cancelled his second night with no hassle.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Thanks for the review glad to be of service to you during your recent stay.