$263
$239
Hampton.com
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$139
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$189
$129
$231
$219
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$115
$150
$120
$219
$129
1,634 results
All reviewshershey parkrite aidwafflesfree shuttlechocolate smellcovered parkingwalking distancefree breakfasthot tubshuttle serviceindoor poolchocolate worldchocolate avewould stay againexercise roomnice stayadjoining rooms
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed with a girlfriend for several nights to attend the Mix Tape Music Festival at Hershey Stadium. Room was clean and staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. We appreciated how close it was to the park, within walking distance, and the shuttle. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank virginiatraveler00
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Thank you for reviewing our property, We know you have many choices in the area and appreciate ithat you chose us.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Are Days Inn employees seriously in the customer service industry??? Wyndham Hotel Group needs to send their workers to a customer service work group before allowing them to "pounce" on unsuspecting victims. I was sadly mistaken into thinking that the $199 per night I spent would at least get me good customer service. One female front desk worker blatantly shouted at me in front of my child simply because I asked for extra towels. "This hotel is booked M'am...there are no extra towels. And, I'm on the phone can you please wait?" was uttered in a tone so loudly that people sitting the lobby spun their heads to witness the onslaught.
Really??? A hotel with no extra towels? I spent over $600 a weekend to sleep in your bed bug infested motel and this is the attitude I receive. When I asked to see the manager, he was conveniently "on an important call" and just couldn't care less about what I had to say.
I'm from Chicago, and I thought Chicagoans (and maybe New Yorkers) had the worst attitudes. But, Days Inn employees have taken the cake on this one. Yup, they've definitely taken the first prize.
Fellow readers, keep your money in your pockets and mozee on over to another hotel. You spend the extra money thinking that this would be good stay for your family and the location is great...but don't be fooled. You will be treated like "a stepchild". This organization "SUCKS" for want of a better word. At least "up" their pay or send them to a CSR camp...do something! Two thumbs down!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Renee C
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

It is always disappointing to hear of what you encountered during your recent stay. I would like to appoligize about your experience. I would also like to advise you that it is traditional to have lines during peak check in times and a bit of patience also goes along way when you encounter the lines in any future visit to our property or any of the destination properties.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

This hotel is a diamond in the ruff. The hotel staff of this hotel are always great, nice clean hotel rooms, great pool, hot tub open late!!!!! Thank you to everyone for a wonderful stay, another AWESOME stay.

Room Tip: Any room here is great all have a fridge , micro, and mini sink. Clean CLEAN CLEAN!!!!!!! Nice friendly staff......
1  Thank johnrosie2006

Thanks for choosing us for your lodging needs. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again next time thru Hershey.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Just got back after 4 night stay. Best deal with the entertainment book over AAA. Very convenient to all the Hershey attractions. Parked my car for 3 days and never looked back. Shuttle to the park. Walking distance to dining. There is a Hershey Park preview night from 8-10pm for free. It gives you a chance to scope out the park and get your park tickets for the next day and ride lines are shorter at night. BTW parking is $35 at the park, so the Days Inn shuttle services is the best. Hotel was clean and very friendly. Don't expect any protein on the continental breakfast, so plan on going out one morning to find eggs.

2  Thank Patty A

Glad we could be of service to you. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you on your next trip to Hershey.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

This place was beyond horrible. I'm embarrassed that I brought my family here. The walls and windows offer no sound protection. I heard everything going on in the parking lot, the hallway, and the next room. The free breakfast consisted of scrawny bagels, some fruit, and a few unappetizing pastries. Paid $199.00 for a $59.00 experience. I bolted first thing in the morning...

1  Thank easy-andy