“Perfect Experience!!”
Review of Days Inn Hershey

Days Inn Hershey
Ranked #9 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed at the Days in, Hershey during the PIAA Football State Championship weekend. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! The rooms were clean and spacious and the employees were extremely helpful and accommodating. There was a shuttle that took us to and from "Chocolate World", which is right next to the stadium. We did not have to worry about sitting in traffic or finding a place to park, which was huge! It has a central location with plenty of eateries within walking distance. I parked my car Friday and didn't get back in it until Sunday morning! I've been going to these games for years and this was the first time we stayed at The Days Inn. It was the start of a new tradition that I plan on taking part in for years to come!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate us, we appreciate your comments and look forward to servicing you next time your in Hershey.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,551)

Reviewed December 18, 2011

We attended PIAA Football Championship weekend. The Days Inn is conveniently located to the stadium. Even has a shuttle to the park/stadium area. Clean friendly great place. Reasonable value for the area.

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed December 11, 2011

The Days Inn in Hershey,PA is a great hotel. It is very clean,hotel staff was great from the manager down to the shuttle driver. The front desk is very knowledgeable about the area.The front desk ladies were always smiling and happy, manager always greeted us good morning when we were enjoying the free braekfast. The shuttle to Christmas Candy Lane to the hassle out of driving and parking. GREAT HOTEL keep up the great work.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed December 7, 2011

My family recently took a holiday trip to Hershey for the weekend. We stayed at the Days Inn Hershey. This hotel is VERY reasonably priced! We enjoyed clean rooms and excellent hospitality from the staff. My children truly enjoyed swimming both before and after our days out in the hotel pool. The hot tub was a hit as well. The hotel offers a varitey of breakfast options at the continental breakfast. This was MUCH better than what I am used to for continental... they even have a waffle maker! I recommend staying here for it's location as well. We were close to everything!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed December 7, 2011

I finally had the chance to stay at the Days Inn for pleasure instead of business.

I took my nephews to Christmas Candy Lane, Chocolate World & Sweet Lights. The boys and I loved the time we spent in Hershey.

When we returned to the hotel from the park, the boys had to tell the gals at the front desk EVERYTHING. The girls patiently listened as though they had never been to the park. Then the boys had to reiterate their entire story to Bob, the manager. Apparently he has the patience of Joeb because he gave them his complete attention and asked tons of questions. I finally tore the boys away and went to our room.

The youngest went nuts when he found Hershey's candy on the bed. He told me that "Hershey is a magical place". His older brother corrected him and said, "No, it's the Christmas magic that's in the air." Whatever it was, it was great and a very nice thing to do for two young boys. This is one weekend trip that will be remembered for a long time. Thank you to the entire staff of Days Inn for providing a "magical" weekend.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Csnook1964

Reviewed December 2, 2011

This hotel is terrible. My son and I both got bed bugs here after a touurnament. I called the hotel manager several times and they never called me back. They are infested with Bed Bugs. I wish i had reviewed these reviews before we stayed there. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank bshirazi1
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks on business. Although it is a Days Inn and didn't expect much in service, I did not expect the front desk people to be lounging around in the tv room area, or to come across a homeless person Doing their laundry in the laundry room. Nor did I expect to be woken up early almost every morning by the maids yelling to one another down the hall. As for cleansliness, there was mold on the bathroom walls, stains on the blankets and rugs and stains on the door. Not acceptable!!!

• Stayed: November 2011