Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$191
$209
Hampton.com
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$194
$79
$169
Hotels.com
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$150
$235
$188
$259
$129
1,638 results
All reviewshershey parkrite aidwafflesfree shuttlechocolate smellcovered parkingwalking distancefree breakfasthot tubshuttle serviceindoor poolchocolate worldchocolate avewould stay againexercise roomnice stayadjoining rooms
Reviewed December 2, 2011

This hotel is terrible. My son and I both got bed bugs here after a touurnament. I called the hotel manager several times and they never called me back. They are infested with Bed Bugs. I wish i had reviewed these reviews before we stayed there. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank bshirazi1
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I stayed at this hotel for 2 weeks on business. Although it is a Days Inn and didn't expect much in service, I did not expect the front desk people to be lounging around in the tv room area, or to come across a homeless person Doing their laundry in the laundry room. Nor did I expect to be woken up early almost every morning by the maids yelling to one another down the hall. As for cleansliness, there was mold on the bathroom walls, stains on the blankets and rugs and stains on the door. Not acceptable!!!

Reviewed November 17, 2011

I checked into this hotel as part of a large group (probably taking up 1/3 of the hotel at least!!). Upon entering my FIRST room, I was hit by the strong smell of sewage. Yes. My room smelled like a septic tank. Not an exaggeration.

When I asked the front desk if they could move me, they looked at me like I was crazy, and they curtly slapped a new key on the desk. This room smelled much cleaner, but upon waking up the next morning, I found 2 huge bug bites on my arm. They looked like spider bites to me, which can happen anywhere, so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt. No biggie. Until I found out that 2 other members of my group had bites as well, and one of our company members who brought dogs found that after one night, they were covered in fleas.

I got to my second room to find Chinese takeout wrappers behind my bed, and a strange white plaster-like substance on my mattress (which

I woke up the 2nd morning with bites ALL OVER my ankle, arm, and both hands, and decided to move rooms one more time. When I spoke with the front desk, I was talked to like it was my fault I'd been bitten. The woman looked at me like I was speaking Martian, and finally, when I wouldn't let up, the manager came out and gave me a new room key. At this point, after coworkers had found spiders, fleas--I think one even found a worm--in their beds, a number of us checked out and moved to another hotel (Country Inn & Suites....HIGHLY RECOMMEND it!!).

The kicker, for me, was that as we were packing up the cars to drive to our new hotel, the housekeeping staff was gathered outside in the parking lot, talking very pointedly whenever I or my colleagues walked by, about how it's not their fault they have bugs, and that other hotels have them, too. One even went so far as to suggest that we brought the bugs in to THEM!

Unless you like being eaten alive by bugs, smelling raw sewage, and dealing with incompetent management and staff, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Nick G
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2011

We take all guest concerns seriously. We brought in an outside vendor to inspect all guest rooms and have determined that we do not have a bed bug issue. The hotel just finished installing new pillow top mattresses in all guest rooms.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Our large group had five incidents of bites (multiple bites) from their stay. Many switched hotels. Giant dustbunnies around every corner, outdated rooms- scared if the bedspread.
This hotel deserves to lose their franchise.

1  Thank Wolffgeo

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I stayed here during the state track & Field meets. The property was very clean, good breakfast and the cleaning ladies were very nice. I would recommend

• Stayed: November 2011

Thank you for reviewing our property, We appreciate you choosing our location and look forward to serving you in the future.