1,647 results
All reviewshershey parkrite aidwafflesfree shuttlechocolate smellcovered parkingwalking distancefree breakfasthot tubshuttle serviceindoor poolchocolate worldchocolate avewould stay againnice stayexercise roomadjoining rooms
Reviewed April 20, 2011

This is a good value Days Inn. It is right downtown on Chocolate Avenue, good restaurants are within reasonable walking distance. (We enjoyed The Grill on Chocolate Avenue), rooms are fine, and the free breakfast is excellent. There is a good selection of juices, baked goods, cereals, and three waffle machines.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
daysinnhershey, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2011

Thank you for your review, We appreciate your review of our property and look forward to serving you next time your in Hershey.

Reviewed April 19, 2011

The Days Inn Hershey was an ideal lodging for my recent business trip to Hershey, PA. At prices close to that of less attractive properties, this hotel gave me a higher level of convenience and comfort. The entire facility from lobby to guestroom is very well maintained and modern. There was plenty of space in my room to set up my laptop and to store personal belongings while leaving room to navigate. The continenal breakfast was decent as well, offering self-serve waffles, yogurt, hard boiled eggs and more. If you absolutely require lightning-speed wireless internet, be aware that it is a bit slow and inconsistent, but it does function. Overall, I was impressed with the overall quality of the hotel. I am quite aware that the Days Inn chain can be hit or miss, but this particular hotel was a hit for sure.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank exterior_corridors

Reviewed April 19, 2011

We stayed at Days Inn Hershey for 2 nights while my daughter had a dance competition nearby. We have stayed at this hotel in the past and we are never disappointed! The breakfast buffet is always great! The pool is kinda small, but clean and the kids really like it. We will definitely stay there again next year!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed March 9, 2011

I have nothing but good comments for this establishment. Front desk was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was mediocre, but the wide selection of foods means that most people will be satisfied. Free shuttle service to Penn State Medical Center and to the train station/airport - always a plus.

• Stayed: March 2011

Reviewed February 28, 2011

I Stayed here with my Daughter for a cheering compettion in Hershey. This hotel was very clean. I have stayed at several other Day's Inn hotels and sometimes they are good and sometimes not. I was pleasantly surprised how clean it was and how the girls and guys at the desk bent over backwards for us with info and stuff. The Breakfast was good, They had Belgian waffles that you make yourself and they were great. One suggestion get more flavored toppings. Strawberry is not everyones thing. I would stay here again when in town.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family