“SPAAAAAAAAAA”
Review of The Hotel Hershey

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 8, 2014

While I was not a guest of the hotel, I did have several services at the Spa in the hotel! I was there all day, and it was magnificent ! We ate lunch at the Oasis restaurant, and while I was a bit apprehensive about wearing my robe to lunch, it was perfectly acceptable and required. The Cocoa massage and pedicure is a must. You will want to lick your own feet when you are done.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Hershey Enterta... R, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Dear Donna P,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Spa at The Hotel Hershey.

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your services as well as your lunch. I hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again in the future.

There are newer reviews for The Hotel Hershey

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with fantastic amenities. The outside pool is great for little kids. As a hotel guest, you can purchase a Hershey Park ticket and get access to the park the evening before and 1hr before it opens. Inside pool is nice and everything ia very clean. This place would be amazing to have a wedding. The grounds are beautiful. Stay in one of the cottages for the perfect trip.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank BryonG_13
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We weren't expecting the four seasons, but everything was great! Went to Hershey with young children and had connecting room with my parents. Rooms were clean and well appointed. All service was nice and friendly from valet to bell hops to front desk and housekeeping. The hotel could use new beds (ours was saggy) but comfortable enough, and more elevators would be nice. We ate at Trevi 5, The Circular, Harvest. All above our expectations. Good food and mixed but decent service! All kid friendly but still nice. My husband loved the chocolate BBQ sauce and chef sold some to us and shared the recipe! We took shuttle to and from hersheypark and drivers were always friendly and helpful. Never had to wait too long. Hotel was good/accommodating for strollers. We didn't partake in the spa or the kids club, but spent some time at the pool and it was great- zero entry and lots of fun for the kids. Great slide! And an adult pool if you want to avoid the kids! We really had a great stay and will return next year. Want to try Falconry program next time! Beautiful and fun place.

Stayed: June 2014

Dear StuckinNY,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Hotel Hershey. I am glad to hear that you had a nice stay with your family and that you enjoyed the restaurants, as well as the pool.

We look forward to welcoming you back next year!

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

The service and food is fantastic. I was there in the beginning of June and the weather was perfect. Lush green hills and trees everywhere made this place a wonder to look at, especially towards the back of the property with the koi ponds and the Harvest building.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank jackusmaximus
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Meticulous attention to detail. Beautiful setting. A typical meal in the restaurant is over $40. The choice of indoor or outdoor pools is nice. Restaurants are located in the main building or a short walk to a separate building. Exercise area is well stocked, clean, and convenient.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wendie F
Reviewed June 6, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our recent trip to the Hotel Hershey immensely - exceptional service throughout from the time we pulled up until the time we left. The food at the onsite restaurants is excellent as are the waitstaff.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lsimonetta
Reviewed June 4, 2014

My kids, ages 11 and 13 and I enjoyed our first visit to Hotel Hershey so much that we did not want to leave. Not only is the hotel beautiful the staff was so accommodating.

I purchased a 4 day package. This included Hershey park, Hershey museum, and Hershey garden tickets and breakfast for my kids. We ate breakfast at the Circular every morning. The buffet had so much food; even fresh eggs/omelets. I asked for the same waitress as she was so personable and warm. Her name is Stephanie. Being that I work in a customer service related field I appreciated her very much. With that said, actually all the staff was great!

The shuttle service is a wonderful perk! They also have free valet service. The hotel even offered to have a driver drive us to the museum!(the shuttle only takes you to Hershey Park and Chocolate World). Hershey park was very clean. My kids and I have been to many amusement parks on all of the East coast and obviously you are going to do a lot of walking however Hershey park has a lot of hills and bridges so be prepared to do some extra walking work. Consequently we slept very well due to all the walking and activities :)

The outdoor pool was so fabulous!! The entrance to the pool is beach style and only goes up to 3.5ft. It has 2 nice size slides. The food at poolside is pretty good and their Reese peanut butter cup martini is sooooo good.

The beds were very comfortable. The room was very clean. And the view from my room was breathtaking.

As we were packing up to leave I called guest services to ask them if there was a gas station near by that would pump my gas as I have never pumped my own gas. She let me know that they are all self-serve and then offered to have one of the Hotel drivers to help me fill my tank! I graciously declined and figured it out myself.

We plan to visit again in December.

I could actually go on and on about our stay as we enjoyed it very much!
Thanks for he wonderful experience Hotel Hershey!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Chrise A

Dear Chrise A,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review of The Hotel Hershey. I am very happy to hear that you and your children enjoyed your stay. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and it is nice to hear from our guests that we have succeeded in providing them with a great experience.

I hope that you have the opportunity to return for another visit in the near future. We look forward to welcoming you back!