“Leon Lambert has provided us with a great service!”
Review of The Hotel Hershey

The Hotel Hershey
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Leon Lambert has provided us with a great service!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Thank you Leon Lambert, Hotel Group Reservations Manager, for providing us with an amazing service for our corporate room block over Nov 14 - Nov 17. I appreicate your flexibility in all of our last minute changes - there were a lot!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HersheyResorts, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear empeda,

Thank you for kind remarks about Leon Lambert. I will be sure to share your post with him.

We look forward to your next visit to The Hotel Hershey.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (490)
White Marsh, Maryland, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I just returned from a stay at the hotel Hershey. I had treated my mother and sister in law to the spa. We had a wonderful time exploring the hotel. We did get lost a number of times, but it was fun. From the minute we pulled up to the minute we left was wonderful. We arrived on Friday about 10:30 and our room was ready about 11:15. The spa was wonderful! It seemed a little overpriced but when you take in to account the atmosphere, service, rooms to relax in and the drinks and snacks it was well worth it!! We weren't real pleased with the manicure but the pedicure was awesome!! Everyone there treats you like a queen!!! We had drinks at the Circular Restaurant and then dinner at the Harvest. Both were wonderful. I had printed off a coupon I received in my email for my birthday and got my dinner for free!! The room was very nice! We stayed on the 8th floor. Nice view of the back of the hotel! Wonderful stay! We will go back for sure!! Visited the outlets all day Saturday and got a lot of xmas shopping done!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Nikki M
HersheyResorts, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Nikki M,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Hotel Hershey Hershey. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your Spa Weekend at The Hotel Hershey.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

I arrived extremely late and thought the room smelled slightly peculiar. Desperate for sleep because I had to leave early, I decided to collapse into bed anyway. I was unable to sleep because the odor seemed to grow. It finally struck me that it was mildew, so I shut the bathroom door. I thought elusive sleep would now be mine.

But no, the next door neighbor was a frequent bathroom visitor, so every time the plumbing was used, it reverberated through my walls.

After 7 hours of broken sleep, I braved the stinky bathroom. Ankle deep in water during my shower for the first 5 minutes, but that clog cleared. Black spots of mildew dotted the wall tiles. The sink reeked.

The breakfast buffet was fine - nothing special.

When I checked out, I noted my displeasure a nd was comped for breakfast. While a nice gesture, I would have rather had a restful night's sleep.

From extremely short time I spent there, it looked like hotel could have been nice - just run away from room 249.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Jpeacott
Dear Jpeacott,

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns regarding your recent stay at The Hotel Hershey. We appreciate all feedback that we receive from our guests.

Please accept my personal apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your stay. I can assure you that we take great pride in providing each guest with an exceptional experience to the best of our ability. However, on this particular occasion, we regret that we did not meet your or our expectations.

We hope that when your travels bring you back to Hershey, you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We have just return from a girls weekend and it was a great weekend. The room was beautiful and well appointed, however the view left a lot to be desired. We were not able to get a view of the gardens, so that was quite disappointing.

The Pros- The Service is wonderful. Everyone was so nice, helpful and geniunely seem like it is their pleasure to serve you. You can't buy that kind of service. The hotel is beautifully kept. The grounds are beautiful, the rooms are clean. There is chocolate everywhere you go! The Spa - AMAZING. Top notch... three quiet rooms to wait in with chocolate muffins and other heavenly treats throughout.

The Cons - The food is not good. We ate at three different restaurant and were disappointed with all. This would have been a 5 star review had the food been better. The menu's selections were off. We expected at least some traditonal type of selection at the Italian restaurant but we actually only had drinks once we saw the menu and left. The hotel really needs to look at food because that would have turned this into a terrific experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the gardens.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
HersheyResorts, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Dear MizSparkle,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Hotel Hershey. I am glad to hear that overall you had a great weekend.

We welcome all feedback, both positive and constructive, so I appreciate your comments regarding the menu options in our restaurants. We do make variations to our menus, so I do hope that you will give our restaurants another opportunity on your next visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel Hershey.
Rochester, NY
Reviewed November 9, 2013

I stayed at The Hotel Hershey in October for a three days business trip. The room was very quiet and the staff very professional and nice. The meeting rooms were sized correctly for our group and the events and food service were average. Take time to enjoy the elevated patio and the great pub staff.

Room Tip: High floor away from elevators
Green Features: Green with recycling in the rooms....................................
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hemicuda426
Dear Hemicuda426,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at The Hotel Hershey during your recent business trip. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding your stay.

We hope to welcome you back the next time you are in Hershey for business or pleasure.
Rochester, NY
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Great spa. Beautiful hotel. Wonderful food. Oh wait. No. Don't go there. I want to keep this place all for myself.

Grounds were beautiful. Conference services well done. All around great place to get some work done.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank allismm
Dear allismm,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at The Hotel Hershey.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the spa, as well as the food, and I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit.
Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Couldn't ask for more! Concierge was extremely helpful with dinner reservations and recommendations (for off-property restaurants as well). The entire staff was extremely friendly. Great hub location for day trips and then there is the SPA! There are no words...just aaahhhh! Would go back tomorrow!

Room Tip: If going to the spa, pool, fitness area, then ask for a room in the west wing. The hotel is quite l...
Green Features: It is great to see a hotel of this size making some environmentally-friendly strides with towels/sheets as well as providing recycling options in the room.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple