“Spa Break”
Review of The Hotel Hershey

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I loved every second. It was the most relaxing time I had in as long as I could remember. The room was spotless and had everything you could need. We had an OK view but I wasn't there for that so it didn't bother me. Pools were wonderful as was the Jacuzzi. Personnel was wonderful....every single person I spoke to (and I talk to everyone!) was wonderful. Everyone was amazing and the Spa (though priced to be exclusive) is worth every penny. It was just everything you could want! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for The Hotel Hershey

Reviewed April 26, 2013

The service at the Hotel Hershey beckons back to the 1930's when it was built. Everyone on staff from the matre'D in the restaurant, to the front desk clerks, concierge, the room maids, the doormen and the retail shop clerks were extremely friendly, helpful and accomodating without being overbearing. The room was excellent, well appointed, and very neat and clean. The hotel is quite expensive, but reflects the elegance and pampering that you experience.

Room Tip: The west wing of the hotel is a newer addition and seems to have a little more room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 26, 2013

A friend and I needed a girls' weekend away from the husbands, so we decided to indulge in the Hotel Hershey. What a great choice! Even though we visited during the "slow" season, the hotel was fully booked, but we were lucky enough to get a cottage room, which was wonderfully appointed with two queen sized beds, a spacious closet, and a huge bathroom with double sinks, deep soaking tub, large shower, and a watercloset. The beds were comfy, the room was impeccably clean, and service was exceptional. My only (and very minor) complaint about the room was an insufficiency of waste baskets. I'm a pretty neat person and prefer to throw away my trash and to have only one waste basket was inconvenient. It was a bit disconcerting to need to drive from one place to another, but we quickly adjusted. The grounds are HUGE and have many activities to choose.

Room Tip: Rooms in the hotel proper are probably more convenient and less expensive. However, the cottage roo...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We spent one night on 4/20/13 for our babymoon. It was a splurge of luxury and well worth it. We stayed in a standard room and it was on the expensive side, but the extras were nice. The room was nice and very clean. Great view overlooking the town/park. Bed was comfortable and bathroom was clean.
We got the Breakaway package which included your meals. I would recommend this because the restaurants on sight are expensive. The package for meals includes everything except alcohol. I recommend if you have a specific restaurant in mind to eat a meal, call a few days earlier to make a reservation. We called the day of and were told the earliest open table was at 9:30. For a wife 35 weeks pregnant, we could not wait that late! Luckily we walked in to see if a table would open and they gladly accomodated us! We chose Trevi 5 for dinner. The food was excellent!
For breakfast we chose the Circular buffet. It was delicious!! Again a little expensive for breakfast, but with the package it was included.
My wife also had a pre-natal massage at the spa. She loved it!!! She would recommend it for any pregnant women interested.
Overall it was a great trip and we also went to Hershey's Chocolate World. We live locally and have been here numerous times, so HersheyPark was not a big deal on this trip. The outlets are a nice place to do some shopping.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Andy L
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel offers excellence without stuffiness. Everyone from the wait staff at the Circular to the doormen made us feel welcome and comfortable. My wife loved the spa. This was an oustanding weekend away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

A group of 8 of us stayed for just one night but we loved every minute. The restaurants were great with fun beers and food. The rooms were large, updated and very clean. We would definitely return and spend more time!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend stay here for the Wellness Weekend for Women event in March. I was traveling with my Mother and Sister. The hotel is beautiful and welcoming. the grounds are gorgeous, even in the winter it was nice. I can image with all the flowers blooming it would be stunning! Must come back in the Spring or summer months. The room was bigger than I expected and we had a corner room with two windows with two different views. We loved and the decor and it reminded me of the Chateau Frontenac, but nicer! We enjoyed the Spa which was beautiful and enjoy lunch at the Oasis Spa. The other restaurants were excellent in the restaurant too. I would recommend the Trolly Tour of Hershey if you go. The concierge and the drivers at the hotel were all very nice and accommodating and the Wellness Weekend was great too! the organizers really went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We plan on going again next year for this event.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends