“Hospitality at its best”
Review of The Hotel Hershey

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel offers excellence without stuffiness. Everyone from the wait staff at the Circular to the doormen made us feel welcome and comfortable. My wife loved the spa. This was an oustanding weekend away.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for The Hotel Hershey

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

A group of 8 of us stayed for just one night but we loved every minute. The restaurants were great with fun beers and food. The rooms were large, updated and very clean. We would definitely return and spend more time!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We had a wonderful weekend stay here for the Wellness Weekend for Women event in March. I was traveling with my Mother and Sister. The hotel is beautiful and welcoming. the grounds are gorgeous, even in the winter it was nice. I can image with all the flowers blooming it would be stunning! Must come back in the Spring or summer months. The room was bigger than I expected and we had a corner room with two windows with two different views. We loved and the decor and it reminded me of the Chateau Frontenac, but nicer! We enjoyed the Spa which was beautiful and enjoy lunch at the Oasis Spa. The other restaurants were excellent in the restaurant too. I would recommend the Trolly Tour of Hershey if you go. The concierge and the drivers at the hotel were all very nice and accommodating and the Wellness Weekend was great too! the organizers really went out of their way to make us feel welcome. We plan on going again next year for this event.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had a delightful long weekend thanks to all the wonderful people of Hershey, PA. The Hotel Hershey was everything we expected and more! They offer so many exciting activities that we are already planning a return trip in the warmer weather months. We especially enjoyed the Segway Tour on the premises as Trish and Bruce were attentive and knowledgable guides that made it a positive experience for the whole family.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The Hershey Hotel was fantastic. The property was beautiful and spotless, the staff was extremely friendly and helpful, and my family had a great stay. Usually I would scoff at spending so much for a hotel room, but I think the prices are worth while at the Hotel Hershey. I will stay there again.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This was our first trip to Hershey,PA and the Hershey Hotel. It went beyond expectations with cleanliness, hospitality and fun.The biggest surprise was Hershey Garden. It is early spring so many of the plants were "up" yet but the grounds were still fantastic and beautiful.

Room Tip: Give the staff your needs and they will accommodate you.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for the past 10 years for my annual mother/daughter spa weekend. After my awful stay this weekend, it will be my last! The spa was nothing more than OK, and for the prices they charge I was very disappointed for the services I recieved. It is outdated, overcharged, and too packed. The technicians are "eh" and my money could have been better spent going to my local nail salon for a chair massage! We waited over an hour to be called in for breakfast, after being told when checking in that the wait would be no more than 15 minutes. After an hour when I went to find out what was going on and even after telling them my mom was diabetic nothing and mean NOTHING was done! I had to ask for juice for my mother which then took another 10 minutes even when they saw that she was visibly shaken! We arrived at the dining room at 8:45 and were not taken in until 10:05am. The food was cold, and not replenished it was as if we were eating scraps! NEVER AGAIN! I am coming to visit hershey park in June with 5 other familes.we will be staying at the Country Inn and Suites in Hershey.

I should have left feeling relaxed and ready to come back next year. I left annoyed and couldnt wait to get home.

Room Tip: Go to a different hotel right up the road!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank Denise A
HersheyResorts, General Manager at The Hotel Hershey, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Denise A.,

Thank you for sharing your comments and concerns with us about your recent stay at the Hotel Hershey. Although we have been able to connect with you on other social media platforms, we also wanted to take the time to address your concerns here as well.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the disappointments you experienced during your visit this past weekend. As a frequent guest of the Hotel Hershey, there is no excuse for not fulfilling our service promise or providing all of our guests with accurate information.

The Hotel Hershey & The Spa at The Hotel Hershey hope that you can recognize that your recent experience does not reflect our traditionally high standards.

We would welcome the opportunity to speak with you directly and learn more about your disappointments and how we might restore your confidence in our service capabilities. Please feel free to contact our Director of Food and Beverage at 717-534-8848.