“Amazing”
Review of The Hotel Hershey

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hershey
The Hotel Hershey
Ranked #1 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I recently stayed in an adjoining room at the Hershey Hotel. The hotel is amazing. The rooms are beautiful definitely first class. They have turn down service at night which means that your room gets cleaned twice a day. Valet parking and bell service. We stayed the week after Christmas and there are so many activities for the kids. They had a skating rink and an indoor pool and activities all day long. It was pricey, but definitely worth the money. I stayed at the lodge last year, but this is so much better than that.

There are newer reviews for The Hotel Hershey

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Very nice stay! The hotel is always very clean, the restaurants are very good and the staff are the best. We look forward to our arrival every time. Very relaxing atmosphere after a long day of running around the parks. I highly recommend the Hotel Hershey to anyone with our without children.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2013

My family and I rented a cottage (includes 4 bedrooms and a great room) for a family gathering in January. Everybody LOVED it! The facilities are top-notch, and with the great room connecting all of the rooms, we could all gather in a common area for fun and games! We spent time at the pool in the hotel, and everyone enjoyed winning delicious prizes at Chocolate Bingo! On Sunday morning we took a long walk on the trail around the hotel. The staff was friendly and very accommodating. I'm sure we'll do this again!

Room Tip: The Cottages were built behind the Hotel and we loved being there. You can use all of the hotel ame...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed here with my family for two nights for Christmas. Everything was wonderful. The grounds and hotel are breathtaking. We stayed in a suite since we are a family of five and it was beautiful. While I agree that the rooms are not huge, it was perfect size for us, clean and well appointed. It has an old world charm to it. So many nice little touches such as chocolate everywhere, turndown service where they even leave nice music on in the room for you. Upon checking in and getting to our room, I found that they even left a hershey monopoly board game in the room as a gift which my kids enjoyed playing during our stay. Service is excellent and they aim to please. A truly first class experience. They had a list of kids activities available, my kids enjoyed the s'mores roast. Christmas morning we awoke to find stockings on our door filled with goodies for the kids-such a nice touch! The spa was nice and very relaxing. I would not hesitate to return, we had a fabulous time.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We spent an overnight at the Hershey Hotel as a Christmas gift from our daughter and son-in-law. We were able to have adjoining rooms. The bed was very comfortable and the rooms were very plush. The hotel was beautifully decorated for Christmas. We ate dinner at the circular dining room and had a fabulous meal. The wait staff was extremely attentive without being obsequious. Our every need was attended to both at dinner at in our room. Cannot wait to go back.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

we had so much fun at the park, the hotel was amazing, service was great food was good.. lots to see and do. We did not have a rental to get around and that was a little challenging, so I would recommend having something to drive. Chocolate was was amazing! Yumm !! great place for families, couples or friends.. everyone we met was very nice and helpful, I felt safe with just me and my two boys.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I loved it! Worth Every Penny! It may be expensive but here, you TRULY get what you pay for.

It harkens back to days when hotels were a luxury and they catered to your every need. There are doormen, bellhops, concierges and the like. It's enough to make you feel like a princess!

We stayed in a "standard" room which to me, was as nice as some suites we have stayed in in other "good name" hotels, minus the size.

There were fluffy bathrobes to use, marble everywhere, a crystal light fixture, fluffy pillows and amazing to me, even turn-down service!

Everything was first-class! The view from our room was stunning.

We originally only stayed "once, just for the experience" but was so sad that we only stayed one night, we WILL be going back for a few days very soon. There is nothing like it to make you feel like you're experiencing the the stay of a lifetime. I'm very excited to return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple