The Hotel Hershey
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$79
$59
$149
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$92
$175
$152
AscendHotels
$139
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$67
Travelocity
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
$64
Orbitz.com
2,270 results
All reviewsthe circular dining roomthe cottagesiberian loungespa experiencebeautiful hotelspa servicesthe main hotelchocolate bingoturn down servicehershey gardensoutdoor poolamusement parkquiet roomluxury hotelwater slideschocolate worldfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Beautiful Hotel and excellent customer service. We went for the New Year`s package and although the package was good ( food and enterteinment for children), the New Years eve
party, finished too early ( 12:30am). Recommended for family with kids ( younger than 12). It needs to create more activities for teens and young adults.
Rooms were nice and clean, restaurants were good. Did not try the spa or pool.
The park was open for five hours a day, but was our first time in Hershey, so we spend most of the time at the Chocolate world and Hershey story.
We will definetely will be back during the summer.

Room Tip: Do not miss the circular room`s sunday brunch use concierge`s for transportation arrangement within hershey properties
1  Thank eunicehb
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Really fun time the week after Christmas with three hours at Chocolate World, three hours in the Park (could have stayed for five but ran out of time), and three hours in the indoor pool. Beautiful decorations, hot chocolate in the lobby, great food. It is an expensive but can't miss experience for myself and two eight year old girls.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

My daughter, sister and I visited Hotel Hershey over Christmas and enjoyed our stay tremendously! The rooms are smaller and sometimes we felt like we were walking in a maze, but the photos on the walls were entertaining and had tidbits of nostalgia. Our spa visits were amazing and we were totally relaxed. My sister who is over 40 decided she wanted to learn to ice skate! it was a hoot to watch..LOL! The food was great. We were never bored and the Milton Hershey story is so inspiring! This guy has given a gift that just keeps on giving! We traveled from Louisiana to vacation here and have no regrets....Bring the Titanium Card (it is expensive)! ENJOY!

Room Tip: We were in west wing. Our room appeared a little larger than some others I saw. Older hotels have smaller rooms.
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My mom and I went for a spa getaway right after Christmas. The spa was excellent as usual. We got the rose garden massage and prescription facials. Both were very relaxing. I love the relaxation rooms with hot cocoa, tea, and muffins. The Hotel staff is wonderful, very friendly and accommodating. I always have a great, relaxing time visiting this hotel, it is my favorite.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2011

Took our 3 yr old and 6 yr old to this hotel. Loved every minute of it! If I had known how much they were going to love the pool and hotel I would not have even bought tickets to the theme park, though they did enjoy it as well:)

Every staff member was kind and courteous. All of them went out of their way to make you feel special.

Loved all the restaurants. If you get a meal plan, make sure you eat at the Circular Dinning Room for dinner. Otherwise, it can be a bit pricey. But, absolutely one of the finest dining experiences I have had in a very long time. Though formal in the evenings, the children were welcomed and had a great time. The circular dining room also has a spectacular buffet for breakfast. Ate there every morning!

Make sure to take advantage of all the great activities like the ice skating, marshmallow roast, bingo. So much to do for kids of all ages.

Love everything about Hershey!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family