“Great service - disappointing food and portions”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #14 of 64 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Went in at around 2 in the afternoon, myself and my coworker. First of all restaurants have way too many menus and this one had 3. My coworker settled on a steak - undercooked. I ordered off lunch special signature menu, French onion soup and roast beef, bacon and mushroom. I got a bowl of tasteless onion soup and half of a sand which. No where on the menus does it say it is a half sand which (I even looked online). Our waitress was fantastic and helped to make terrible meal somewhat better. Her name is Nicole S.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed at a hotel in Sharon for a HS reunion. We were looking for something to eat the night before driving home. I don't like the Applebee's near my house but we were out of town and this place was one of a few restaurant names that was familiar. We ordered for at the bar to-go. The bartender was really nice and the restaurant was clean. She took our order right away and gave us complementary drinks while we waited. There were several large flat screen TVs so we were able to watch the Ravens pre-season game while we waited. It was nice of them to give us a channel change since we were in Steelers country!. The baby back ribs were excellent.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Typical Applebees. Service and quality are always hit and miss. My steak was too chewy and I couldn't eat it but everyone else's meal was good. Our server was very friendly.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I go here very frequently. And I absolutely love their salads. Even though they have taken some things off their newest menus, you are still able to order something if you knew of it previously without a problem .They're just awesome.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I just spent 3.5 hours of my life in an Applebee's. We had a party of 7, were told (at 12:45p) we would have a 20-25 minute wait. We were seated at 2:00p. The food, that is usually average at best, was poor. My husband's food had been under a lamp for so long he had to chisel it (chicken and rice) from off the edges of the plate. While the staff were all kind and sweet, they were slow to do much of anything. The manager gave us a free chips/salsa which was appreciated and he was apologetic. I understand a packed Mother's Day restaurant is going to be a bit slower than typical, but this was a sad experience. Will not be back.