“Best steak in the valley ”

Montana's Rib and Chop House
Ranked #3 of 63 Restaurants in Hermitage
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Best steak in the valley ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

I frequent Montana's quite often and the steaks have not disappointed. The other foods are very good as well. Great for dinner with friends or for business meals

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Occasion”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

We had family visiting from overseas and we made reservations at Montana, we arrived on time and were seated immediately. The service was great, and the food was excellent. Our visitors both ordered steaks "well done" I was a little nervous but the steaks came out perfect for them, they both said they were wonderful. What a great night, I was proud to have chosen Montana for our special meal.

• Visited June 2014
“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

I've stopped in a few times - always great service and food. I've tried the filet - perfection, burger with bleu cheese - amazing, and the ribs - very, very good. You can't go wrong with anything here. Little side note, as a bleu cheese lover, their dressing was splendid. I wish I could order large amounts to take home!

• Visited January 2014
“Great place for steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is the best place in the Hermitage area for steak. I always get the filet cut when I order but my husband has had the sirloin and it is good also. The salmon and fried green tomato appetizer is also a must try.

• Visited June 2014
Hermitage, Pennsylvania
“Great Pulled Pork Sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

I usually order from here a couple times a month for take out during my lunch break and I always get the pulled pork. The portion is HUGE and the fries are great. Im not the biggest fan of steak fries so i ask them to make them crispy and they come that way all the time. Im not fond of their fish and chips but i have talked to others that love em. Either way, this is a great place to enjoy a nice dinner.

• Visited May 2014